• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    help me out here please keep your eyes open its a long shot but worth a try our cars were broken into last night and our house was gone through and they stole my prized possesion ar 15. the police are doing the best they can but i figured i would put the word out on ingo. its a rra lower with dpms lower parts kit fde magpul moe verical grip and pistol grip, with fde xtm rail covers. and a fde moe butstock. the unique thing about it is it is generic rifle length free float rail. on a 16 inch barrel and a phantom flash hider and it had no trigger guard it had an m&i sling plate and a vltor lower reciever end plate the upp was made by tonys cutom uppers and it had 1 fde troy rail cover on the bottom rail behind the vertical grip. it also had a redi mag system installed that i just got wenesday:(. it had a quick detach cantilever scope mount made by utg and a cheap leapers 3x9x40 scope. and a home mad one point sling made out of 550 cord that was tan green black and foliage green. they could of took my car as far i care but i want my ar back it wasnt top of the line but i just finished it and was saved my money to do it i worked hard for it and it is MINE. any help please if you come accross it let me know. unfortunately i didnt have a chance to take pics of it yet bc i literally just finished it. i feel like crying right now :puke:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I keep track of crime within 5 miles of my house, lately, lemme tell ya.....

Its been off the charts.

Sorry to hear that bro.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry to hear that, that sucks. Did you keep any serial numbers? I don't know if I would post the whole number, but if info like "Starts with ABC and ends with 1234" might help find it if someone attempts to sell it to a member.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rotten punks, I tell you. Break their fingers if caught.

Was side/part of Indy did this happen, triggerhappy57?

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Since it is currently stolen, I don't see what the harm would be in posting the whole serial number. As said in post #4, it might help in recovery if someone tries to sell it to a member.

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    they went through my house but didnt touch any of my other guns thankfully i am having a hard time tracking down the numbers i have all my other paper work for my guns together but i just recently moved and cant find this one i bought it at the 1500 i believe back in jan. and i know that there were only a couple boths selling stripped rra lowers so if anybody by chance remembers any vendors names it would help track it down. if i get my hands on them uggggg its going to take every bit of discipline not to curb stomp them and uggg ok anyway i just want my baby back i just finished it didnt even get to sight it in. i am on the south east side of town by newpal

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New pal area is getting too many break-ins. My dad lives by himself out that way.

I'm about 7 minutes away in Irvington area. So I go over to his place frequent enough, I hope.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Man, I'm sorry, I even feel more like a heel, because I honestly almost put up a thread yesterday before my shift started that car break-in have started picking up again. I hope they catch those losers.

And to everybody else be careful.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    They only took your AR when there were other weapons present?
    Just a question, have you shown your newly completed or partially completed AR to any friends recently? Especially any "new" friends.
    Something might be rotten. Give consideration to an inside job.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    They only took your AR when there were other weapons present?
    Just a question, have you shown your newly completed or partially completed AR to any friends recently? Especially any "new" friends.
    Something might be rotten. Give consideration to an inside job.

This is kind of what I was thinking.... I'd also ask the wife if she mentioned to anyone that you were working on a project......

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Step 1. Buy a gun to keep on your belt.
    Step 2. Buy a safe.
    Step 3, 4, 5, and 6. Buy guns to put into safe.

Does anyone do this? No. They dont.

Should they? Yes.

Now there is an stolen AR15 out there somewhere, in an evil-doers hands.

Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Im assuming you have insurance. Make an insurance claim and by all means tell the police everything you can about the weapon.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Step 1. Buy a gun to keep on your belt.
    Step 2. Buy a safe.
    Step 3, 4, 5, and 6. Buy guns to put into safe.

Does anyone do this? No. They dont.

Should they? Yes.

Now there is an stolen AR15 out there somewhere, in an evil-doers hands.

yeah but a man should be able to hang them on his wall if he wants to also. your a gun dealer so you not having a safe in your store would be negligent. but for an average joe, no. gun safes havent been all that common past the last 15 years or so. its sad that people even have to lock their front doors anymore. but to ma blaming a guy for not having a gun safe and getting his guns stolen is like blaming a rape victim for being good looking. besides, to even a unskilled robber, a gun safe will only buy you about 20 minutes if that if they have any tools and will power. gun safes arent the solve all problem fixer to crime.

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    I told the police everything and dont tell anybody about my guns or even where exactly i live even when doing deals with ingo members just for safety. And i keep a .45 on my hip wherever i go. Beleive me i will get another one but i want mine back apparently my landlord has noticed someone casing the road and houses but only knows its a old blue compact car with a skinny whte kid driving it doesnt help much esp after the fact

Top Bottom