• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G3hkray

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    valparaiso
    No I did not make an alternative user name. 1- I never shot that gun. Had zero rounds through it when I dropped it off. 2- my request was to be restored to FACTORY 20" Remington barrel never said anything about A/M. 3- I told you before you touched that barrel that a suppressor is going on but I didn't have it yet. I got a comp in preparations for a threaded barrel so while I wait for my tax stamp I would have something to protect the threads. 4- you cut 1.5" off!
    So if you guys look back at the whole transcript you should see that my story never changes. I didn't even want to deal with WA to have them band aid that thread job but I'm glad I was able to vent my frustrations on INGO and everyone's advise to, at least for someone else's benefit call out the bad work and customer service. I really thought this was a done deal but gives me new purpose to warn others .

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    No I did not make an alternative user name. 1- I never shot that gun. Had zero rounds through it when I dropped it off. 2- my request was to be restored to FACTORY 20" Remington barrel never said anything about A/M. 3- I told you before you touched that barrel that a suppressor is going on but I didn't have it yet. I got a comp in preparations for a threaded barrel so while I wait for my tax stamp I would have something to protect the threads. 4- you cut 1.5" off!
    So if you guys look back at the whole transcript you should see that my story never changes. I didn't even want to deal with WA to have them band aid that thread job but I'm glad I was able to vent my frustrations on INGO and everyone's advise to, at least for someone else's benefit call out the bad work and customer service. I really thought this was a done deal but gives me new purpose to warn others .

If WA would have not posted this thread could have faded away. But he brought attention to himself. And further proving that they are not a business to be dealt with.

You (G3) have dealt with this matter better then I would have. I would be in court just for the principle of the matter. I still feel they owe you a 20 inch barrel.

Thanks G3 for bringing this company to our attention. INGO users look out for each other. Hopefully you have saved someone else some grief.

:ingo:

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    As previously stated. Take 'em to small claims. They have no business, being in business, if that's acceptable work by their standards. I won't be taking my 597there for a thread job, that's for damn sure. And thanks for the heads up. I was considering it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This thread is from last year and the OP has since been shootered. I highly doubt he can read it and has probably moved on in life.

Top Bottom