What about a weekly ban announcement thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Back to main OP topic (kinda) -

How about we start a Lottery of sorts and the winner gets to temp-ban everyone in his ignore list for a day (or longer).
    We could do this once a week or more frequent. Call it "The INGO Purge".

There would have to be a limit of how many we can ban at once cause it might be way too boring to cruse around INGO all alone....:(

I still want a key to that graveyard of deleted threads.......Classics

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Puh-lease. I called someone a coward (and he was) and got banned. I was "insulting" another member, so they say. You think people haven't said worse around here? Did they get banned for it? Yeah, right.

Wow, really?

You complain more, and louder, about the staff here than other any single user...

Now there's some bragging rights...:popcorn:

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I think the problem is that one side of the issue doesn't believe in reporting posts or much moderation. So they are left to complain about lack of evenhandedness.

Only if you want to, you don't have to say anything at all. Just don't complain that we let someone else off the hook if you didn't report it though, because there's a chance we didn't see it. This isn't minority report here, we can't enforce things we don't see.

EXACTLY! :+1:

We just cannot read EVERY single post on here. Many of the times we act, it is because of people that care enough about the site to help us out and Report problems.

There are no favorites, there are no untouchables, we try to be fair. Period.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    EXACTLY! :+1:

We just cannot read EVERY single post on here. Many of the times we act, it is because of people that care enough about the site to help us out and Report problems.

There are no favorites, there are no untouchables (except for Rookie, he's on our ignore list),we try to be fair. Period.

There. That's better.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, really?

You constantly complain that the staff is inconsistent in how we enforce the rules, even playing favorites with some users.

So, please, 88GT. Either help us out or let it go. I am literally begging you.

Huh. And I always thought she was the favorite.

Top Bottom