• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It will be just my wife and I tomorrow morning. I will make us a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs, french toast and fruit. Coffee for me, tea for her.

Then I will surprise her with a couple small gifts. We are not giving each other gifts this year since we are spending so much on our home renovation but hey, I want to get her something!

We drove up to Lafayette yesterday and had brunch with my son and daughter-in-law. He deploys on January 5th so it was nice to see him before he goes.

Monday, my daughter and son-in-law will come up with our grandson and we will open a few presents, have brunch and dinner together.

In between all this, we are working on the renovations, lol. It is becoming a Christmas tradition to tear into something on Christmas day!

Oh, and I'm having my boss and his wife over for dinner tomorrow night since they just bought a foreclosure and were going to eat Christmas dinner at Mr. Hibachi. All you can eat crab legs. I just couldn't not ask him over.

Menu: Filet Mignon with balsamic reduction and garlic butter, roasted asparagus, roasted butternut squash, salad, my famous creme brule and wine. That has to be better than Mr. Hibachi.:)

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    While peeking under the tree this morning, discovered I got myself a tablet and another 3D printer. Probably will sound ungrateful, but I really needed socks and underwear.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) got me a Condor Knife & Tool Duku Parang! Woo-hoo!

It looks like this:

CN42516HC.jpg
    condor-60956-duku-parang-machete-sheath-jm-large.jpg

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Did family things this evening. Got two pounds of whole bean coffee from the gift exchange at my wife's family Christmas. At home I got a tool bag, a coffee cup, a world's best dad pin, and a #1 dad magnet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did our thing with all the kids tonight. I got a 6 pack of Red Wings best tube socks. My favorites.
    A nice red flannel shirt. A full length robe, very cool.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    the stuff from my Secret Santa, a couple of very nice, hand drawn cards were a part of this which I honestly think were the best part. :)

Got a card from my folks in FL with some money in it, the usual present from them because they don't want to feel like it will be used for guns or knives which they abhor...Put money down on an IWI Jericho 9mm with it. :): Also bought some cool knives and a couple of flashlight to replace the ones my Dad took with him when he left after helping me out post hospital. He has bad eyes (and poor hearing as a combat vet) so I always try to give him the best and brightest of my lights I have around so he can use them to keep from falling over something, he and Mom are 87(Dad)&86(Mom).
    From my sister I won't even get a phone call. Her sons though are likely to call and wish me well. Maybe one day she will get over herself. Been 30 years since I have even gotten a call on my Birthday from her. If I ask about it my family including my parents say, "You know how she is" and I say, I do. Wonder how she got that way....

Anyway, I will be home, eating my stew and napping off and on with my little kitty on my lap keeping me nice and warm. Merry Christmas to all!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    We drove up to Lafayette yesterday and had brunch with my son and daughter-in-law. He deploys on January 5th so it was nice to see him before he goes.

I thought bho, ENDED the "war" ?????

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I got the biggest bottle of Hoppes #9 I've ever seen. It's like a 2 liter.

I need to dirty some guns.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Did well this evening. Gun case, gun vise, mag loader, swivel studs for the 22, a gun history book and some gift cards. I think the Point Blank card will go toward some hardware that goes bang.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I'm 36 and every year I tell family to save their money and just visit. They never listen. God love 'em. So far between my side and the in laws... about enough money for that pst1-4 with a throw switch and the ADM recon mount I've been eying a while, carhart sweatshirt, luggage, and my Dad gave me 150 rds of 9mm. Wife and I with our son tomorrow morning. CANNOT WAIT to see his face and excitement (just turned 5)! Merry Christmas INGO.

Top Bottom