AD74775B-5D45-494A-BEEF-06E90D74E5B8_zpsbwlm2wku.jpg

"Winner"

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    I got $400 in gift certificates to plainfield shooting supplies and a $100 in gift cards to gander mountain. How would you spend it?

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    357 ammo, Buck 110 knife, winter Carhartt jacket, bird feeder. Lots of love from my wife, girls, son-in-laws, and my grandchildren.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had an excellent Christmas, Doc, thank you for asking!

I got to spend another Christmas with my father, who has been fighting terminal cancer. That was definitely the best gift this year.

My dad has been thinning out his gun collection, and he gave me two of his colt 1911s...a "New Government" model (2991) chambered to .30 Super, in blue, and a Series 80 Stainless Target model chambered to .45ACP.

Since these both belonged to my father, I plan to pass them down to someone important to me...many years from now.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Pelican case for a handgun.. gun vise and ar500 plates kinda a gun Christmas oh I got to see my daughter that I had not seen on 16 years as a early Christmas present that was the best! Long ugly story but I hope it finally a happy ending

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We celebrated with my daughter and her fiance yesterday. Today was a quiet day and hubby and I exchanged gifts. The best gift I had today was a 3-hour skype session with my son. He's in Serbia right now and will probably be there for at least a couple more months based on our talk today. He should be sharing some new sketches soon. He's been busy working so hasn't updated his travel blog as much recently. :):

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I got my dad a gift certificate to point blank so he can rent guns and pick out his first carry piece since he quit carrying 35 years ago. The fact I'll finally get to pull a trigger with my father is freaking priceless. Years in the making. Many years.

What I got doesn't matter compared to what I got him. I'm glad he finally opened back up to the idea.

Merry Xmas everyone

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I also got a Striplula... and since all my mags are always loaded, I keep unloading and reloading a couple so I can play with the new toy.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Had my parents over this morning, and went to my in laws this evening. Gift certificates to the local butcher shop, between them and the evaluation bonus I have coming from work, we should be able to fill up the freezer. Wish I could be irresponsible with my extra check, kygunco has an entry level Anderson AR for $430.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I do all the cooking in my house so I got two white enamel pans and an electric griddle, Scotch and the only gun thing I got was a metal ammo can from Rural King. Really nice can for about $10.
    I got a pretty nice Christmas bonus from the boss at work which will buy me a 1894C lever gun. As soon as I can find one! Merry Christmas all. I agree with Churchmouse that lovemachine got the best gift of all. Our adopted daughter is now almost 31 years old.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didnt get much to write home about. The wife and I dont hold back through the year and we buy ourselves what we want. The only thing we wanted as a family gift was the new retro NES, and neither of us were willing to jump through the hoops. We can wait another 30-60 days when we can walk into a store and see a stack of them. (Case in point, friends waited 7 hours for a shipment of 32. Apparently they ended up being 35,36, 37 in line. :facepalm: )

So we just exchanged mundane things like PJs, and other necessities to have something to exchange for the kids to see. Plus we dont have a lot of expendable $$ at the moment, so no splurging for us.

Though my oldest woke at 330a and was wired for sound. He couldnt get back to sleep he was so amped up. I got supervision duty, and maybe got a total of 4 hours of sleep. Using a couple shots of baileys in my coffee instead of creamer helped get me through the morning. :):

I heard Yuengling is gonna be sold in Indiana this coming spring! That's a fantastic gift, no more hauling cases of it back from Tennessee or Ohio.

That is my official best Christmas present this year. Luckily I travel into their territory on business semi regularly, but it was still a pain.

While peeking under the tree this morning, discovered I got myself a tablet and another 3D printer. Probably will sound ungrateful, but I really needed socks and underwear.

DUDE! Its not Christmas without socks and underwear!

My wife surprised me with a new FNH FNX 9mm with the stainless slide. Woohoo

She doesnt by any chance have a hot sister as cool as that I can trade mine in for?
    :):

Little guy gets cuter every pic. (and it got dusty when I showed the first pic to Mrs. Monkey.) You won this one dude. Keep rubbing it in. No, seriously, keep it up. You deserve it. You can get away with it as long as you include pics.

Top Bottom