• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    It's taken me probably 30 yrs but I finally got me a drum set. As a kid I wanted to play drums, but my parents didn't want to hear me banging on them. My wife got me, and my stepson, an electric set. We weren't supposed to get each other anything this year b/c we just got a new mattress set and overhead garage door. That was our Christmas. She broke the rules, but justified it by putting our son's name on it as well even though he has never asked about it. Needless to say, I know need to learn how to play. At least it's electronic so I can plug in earphones so no one has to suffer hearing the noise!! The boys got me a couple Cubs shirts and a Cubs stocking cap that has Christmas light in it. Overall it has been a great Christmas season with all of the family.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Guess...

r7n9g6.jpg

:)

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    I got a Kershaw Launch 1 and my buck is getting mounted. The fact that my wife is going to let me hang it in the living room may be a Christmas miracle.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    My FIL got me a handmade neck knife with beautiful stag grips. He presented it in a rosewood box he made to fit the knife, sheath and lanyard. One of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got a scope for my next AR build. I had to order it myself with DoggyMama's card. She's not really internet-savvy. :): I also treated myself to a new Simply Rugged holster for my S&W Model 66 snubby, but it won't be here for a few weeks (I didn't use her card for the holster). :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The boy got me a hat, gloves and a couple boxes of 9mm.
    The daughter got me a fancy picture of the three grandsons, Scottish shortbread and chocolate covered cherries.

i bought the wife one of those Black Forest cuckoo clocks. She seemed to like it. Working on getting the speed set right now.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I asked for a red dot scope, this is what I got :)

Glad to see you get the hilarious gifts too! One year my step sister asked for money only....she just didn't specify coins or bills. My step dad got her all quarters and then duct taped them to the inside of a box so she had to work for her Christmas. I think he spent more on the duct tape! The look on her face was priceless though.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I got a very nice shot timer, I have wanted one for some time now. I also got the usual, socks, sweatshirts, hat. I really want to hit MGF&G today and test the shot timer out. I'm not sure what the wife has planned for today. -Jason

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    The only firearms related gift I got was a small box of 5.56, which was more of a hint that the wife and kids want to go shooting. I did get 2 new Carhartt shirts, a new soft tip dartboard in a cabinet with a ton of accessories, a new HAM radio (Baofeng BF-F9) w/ accessories, a replacement Mora knife, and the most awesome picture book made with pictures of our family vacations from this year all the way back to when the kids were little. I'm not sure what happened, but there was a hell of a lot of dust in the air when I opened that gift and started looking through it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama just bought me another Christmas present! My depth finder on my boat went on the fritz last year, and I bought another one but never got around to installing it (really want to rewire the boat first), but I got an email ad from Sportsman's guide that had this advertised:

Vexilar SP100 SonarPhone with Transducer Pod - 580292, Fish Finders at Sportsman's Guide

Basically a wifi transponder that works with an app that you download to your smartphone to turn it into a depth finder/fish finder, and doesn't even require a cell signal to work. I hesitate to call them fish finders because just because they "say" there are fish down there, it doesn't guarantee that you'll catch them. I think I need to find a fish catcher app. :): At any rate, this will work until I can get my boat rewired and my new one installed.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My son and sister got me a 22 LR single action pistol I've been eyeing for some time.
    Took out a possum just last night with it. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom