• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    She wasn't my spouse at the time, but my wife totaled a driver's ed car on her first day of driving. It wasn't her fault, T-boned by a dump truck in downtown South Bend, but when comparing driving records with her, I always feel compelled to point it out.;)

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Bringing it back to life.

In addition.
    Totaled a Ford Probe
    Crashed her Mercury Cougar into my brand new 01 Stang backing up hard
    Jeep Cherokee knocked the mirror off
    Toyota minivan hit the house (just like this time)
    Same van took out one of those big trash cans backing up, darn near knocked off the bumper.
    Same van pulling in garage foward hit the HVAC unit
    Craftsman mower ran over the brick fire pit, not just kinda clipped it, OVER IT.
    And her latest pics above.
    Well I will add not cosmetic damage she took my truck to get tires on it a few weeks ago with the baby. Oops forgot the sippy cup of milk that rolled under the back seat. Nothing like rotten milk smell.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Do you know why a divorce costs so much? Cause it's worth it.;)

I'm not giving you relationship advice, but in your case, you might come out money ahead.:laugh:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This was a year earlier than my first post. The grey van was ours. No one was hurt but both vans were totaled. She still swears the light was green. :dunno:

The bright side was it was her first time on TV!!!

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Do you know why a divorce costs so much? Cause it's worth it.;)

I'm not giving you relationship advice, but in your case, you might come out money ahead.:laugh:

I was told if she's honest, funny, can hold her liquor, likes guns, laid back, has a dirty mind, eats pizza, and let's you touch her butt. Marry her. So I checked all the boxes.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    My wife is actually a pretty good driver. She's never had any oops moments. I still lecture her anytime she wants to take my truck . Its just a truck but I like it clean and undamaged.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I was told if she's honest, funny, can hold her liquor, likes guns, laid back, has a dirty mind, eats pizza, and let's you touch her butt. Marry her. So I checked all the boxes.

Fair enough.:yesway:

And for what it's worth, I married a girl who totaled a driver's ed car.:laugh:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My wife is a pretty good driver. My daughter is horrible. She wrecked the same car three times in one week. She's even wrecked a horse! I'm still unsure how you wreck a horse, but she managed to run it into a tree.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    After all the accidents/wrecks my daughter had, I was going to buy her a combine to drive to college but they would not let it on campus.... she turned a honda accord into a honda accordian... ripped the front off a grand prix (it was parked) with my truck... blew up a motor in a cavalier or two... went thru a set of tires in less than 3500 miles in one of the cavaliers... I had to buy a telephone pole for AEP and pay for all the guys that had to fix it..AEP gives you a itemized bill for everything. Was hit by a deer in the country ( yes it was the deers fault, I am sure she was sitting at a stop sign and a deer jumped out and thru itself on her hood repeatedly), she came cruising into the driveway with the headlight and turn signal dragging by the wires and the hood pushed into the radiator... she thought the car was fine. That was in less than 2 years. My insurance person loved me. Here is a quote from her the first day we went driving " Im not so sure about this driving thing... I have a tendency to space out":dunno: I did not want her to have her license but was convinced she was ready for it and after all she did not miss any questions on the test and the driving instructor gave her the thumbs up...
    Its OK dont be alarmed she moved out of state now. She lives in Oregon and only rides a bike.

I'm sure she is a nice gal, but...

...so glad I didn't marry her. I wouldn't be able to keep up with the bills to do repairs

Top Bottom