• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    The only thing that can cause SHTF is IF Yellow Stone would explode in the near future. It would definitely affect the whole West and a little bit in the Midwest. According to the so called scientists, they said the ash flow would stop at half of IL. So we are okay here in IN. But then they could be wrong too.

chato

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    i'd get out and get back to the house if possible and if not, team up with the plethora of concealed carriers at my work place. There are at least 2 that have FFLs.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    Dang and here I've been wasting my time worrying about SHTF from other causes. Glad that's cleared up.

I've been preparing for Graboids.

images

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Having a compass is wise considering the traffic jams during events... I work all over a particular side of town and have been so long that I could get home on foot from any location.

Tend to have snacks, 3 gallons of water, a gortex jacket, and wool hat to get me out of trouble including say stuck in the snow with no gas.

watkins1988

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    It would be a bad situation for me. I work right on the edge of the city. Near the zoo. Home is 6 miles southwest. Only plus for me is I work third shift. Might give me a head start on the rush out of the city.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    It would be a big ole mess for me. I'm twenty miles from home. I'd have to either drive or walk through some rough parts of north west Indianapolis before I reached potentially calmer areas. I'm armed at work, but just handguns. I'd much prefer a long gun if things got really stupid (riots, lynch mobs, Russian para troopers, etc.).

Top Bottom