• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    CZ-52. It shot fireballs. I wish I would've kept it. I then bought a Glock 17, which I traded for an M&P 40... then I sold that. Now it's a Glock 23 and a Kahr CW9 that split duty.

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    Parkerized Full Size Auto Ordinance 1911.

Bought it the minute I turned 21. It was horrible to shoot. Traded it in later and ended up with a Ruger Single Six in .357. Wish I still had both of those guns.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Model 10 type S&W, 357 Mag, 4" bbl w/adjustable sights in SS. It was the first revolver I was old enough to buy on my own. I traded that for a 686 w/6" bbl a few months later, which I still own.
    First one I ever shot (handgun) was my father's H&R 9 shot .22. I have kept my father's "hider" gun. He used to keep it behind his guitar when he played music in some rough places.

mikebass78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    USA
    I'm ashamed, But it was a Davis P32...( No idea where it is now...I think my sisters BF stole it like 16 years ago)

Then a Ruger P89.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I don't remember the brand but it was an 8 shot .22LR. It was a revolver that was a break open. My father gave it to my on my 10th birthday. That was June of 1970. We shot shorts, longs and long rifles out of it. Probably a 6" barrel. I have no idea what happened to it but I have had many since then. I wish I still had it simply because it was a gift from my dad.
    (I got my first rifle when I was 8. It was a bolt action .22lr. No idea of the brand or what happened to it either. I do remember a 50 count box of shells running 35 to 50 cents at the local co-op. I grew up on a farm and a lot of the 8-10 year olds had a 22 as well.)

Top Bottom