• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Colts, before play began today, were sitting on the #2 seed in the AFC while dealing with some key injuries. And folks here saying "same old Colts" and "Fire Pep"? Absolute definition of "Bandwagon". Unreal!!! These guys are good and will be for years to come. Don't worry folks, we true fans will keep some room on the bandwagon for you when they begin bringing home championships again......and you're all saying "I knew it all along, Andrew Luck is the real deal"....."Chuck really knows the game".....Pfffffffft on all of you!!!!!!

Hope you aren't saving one for me. If you are, you can give it away. I'm a hater year round. :p

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I've been a fan of the Colts from 84 on. They will have good games, and they will have bad games, good years, bad years... I've always rooted from them, even in the dark years, and will continue to do so.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Colts, before play began today, were sitting on the #2 seed in the AFC while dealing with some key injuries. And folks here saying "same old Colts" and "Fire Pep"? Absolute definition of "Bandwagon". Unreal!!! These guys are good and will be for years to come. Don't worry folks, we true fans will keep some room on the bandwagon for you when they begin bringing home championships again......and you're all saying "I knew it all along, Andrew Luck is the real deal"....."Chuck really knows the game".....Pfffffffft on all of you!!!!!!
    I am a fan but I'll not blindly walk off a cliff by not paying attention to what's going on. Yea, I said fire him. Send him back to college. This is the Pros and above his talent level still.
    EDIT....I said on another thread that Bruce would be sorely missed this year.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

WELL SAID!!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hey we all have the right to be disappointed when they don't play up to their standards. I've been a fan for a long time, I just wish we could start strong and not give up 30 points and then try to come back in the 4th. It does get a little boring watching your team get there asses handed to them for 45 minutes!

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Still trying to see where they bolstered the roster during the off season. Offensive line that can open a hole and is lucky to give Luck 2 secs to get a pass off. No running game although I thought that was their plan. Hate to see what the running game would look like if they wanted to be a passing team. Kept looking at the Cardinal coaching staff and saying that I wished we had Moore and Ariens back. Some, like my wife, say that I haven't given them enough time, but I have not been impressed with their game plans and decisions.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Just a disappointing game is all (to me anyhow).
    You're not the only one.

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by HDSilvrStreak

I ain't jumping anywhere, but I hate watching that team play well below the level they've previously demonstrated.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I thought the Patriots set out last night to make the Colts look good. Imagine my surprise when I woke up.

Funny that the 2 losses Manning has are to Indy and New England.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Too bad we're giving the drug addict $600M for that stadium so he can collect all of the revenue from LOS so you bleeding hearts can go cheer them on for 8-10 days/year Great return on investment.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County

+1

comanche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    it ain't happenin....the Broncos are good. When they played Indy there were two lucks on our side and one was way more helpful than the other...hehe GO COLTS..caugh, gag, choke, GOooo

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So, now what's that smell?

Smelled like 2 mediocre teams trying to figure out who was worse to me. The QB play by both was bad. One threw 3 picks, the other threw 1 and fumbled twice. When Ryan Tannehill has a much, much better game than a guy that is suppose to be much, much better than him...well, I'll take that any day.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    I'm just happy to see them actually look like a football team again. Much improved for the most part, especially on the defense. Offensive line still looked atrocious though. A win is a win, so I'll take it.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I didn't see a lot of improvement. IF it wasn't for the opposing QB having too many brain farts we would have been in big trouble. Whoever called the plays for TN must have stolen the Indy play book. Glad to see a win any way the Colts can get one though.

Top Bottom