• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My brother is a big Titans fan...he's jealous of the Colts' success. The grass is always greener, I suppose.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Does anyone think the Colts are putting a good product on the field?
    The Colts success so far is due to the inept tackling by the Bungles. Play calling is still sub par and the poor defense is not even in the same league as most NFL teams. I won't be surprised when fans start wearing the brown paper bags on their heads again.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Does anyone think the Colts are putting a good product on the field?
    The Colts success so far is due to the inept tackling by the Bungles. Play calling is still sub par and the poor defense is not even in the same league as most NFL teams. I won't be surprised when fans start wearing the brown paper bags on their heads again.

Too bad they got that stadium not so long ago or maybe they could pack up in the middle of the night and move to L.A. or London.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Downside, the lost game. Upside, the Titans played the Bronco's and stood no chance. That means the Colts are the AFC South Champs. I don't expect much noise out of the colts in the playoffs, but hope I am surprised.

I will say the Colts got hosed by the officials. First the Bengals TD that wasn't at first. The Colts tripped up the guy at the 5 yard line, his knee was down and the ball was at the 1 yard line. It was called this way. The official had this to say about the replay official.

1451570_10152067500933914_2142510948_n.jpg

On top of that, I noticed a Bengals player was pushing a Colts player and that wasn't called. It maybe me, but it seemed the officials were on the Bangal's side. Not saying that is a reason the Colts lost, but it didn't help.

Top Bottom