• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Smelled like 2 mediocre teams trying to figure out who was worse to me. The QB play by both was bad. One threw 3 picks, the other threw 1 and fumbled twice. When Ryan Tannehill has a much, much better game than a guy that is suppose to be much, much better than him...well, I'll take that any day.

Ryan Tannehill plays for the Dolphins.

Ryan Fitzpatrick plays for the Titans.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah a win is a win. But I'm just not sold on Pep. Good move starting Brown. I like all the news outlet saying this and that theColts haven't given up on Richardson. Say he need more time to learn the play book ... Not sure on that one. How may games has he been with us now?? It raised my eyebrows when Cleveland traded him that quickly, which in essence tells me that they have given o on them and hope to recoup with a first round pick next year.

now we just need to get Haywood-Bey a new set of hands.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I am a colts fan, but this team is the most boring team to watch even when they win. Pep Hamilton is just not doing it for me. My wife is a bears fan and I watched the bears game with her because I couldnt get into watching luck get thumped every play and DHB drop balls right off the center of his chest. I always root for the colts and want them to win, but watching is sometimes just agonizing.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Ryan Tannehill plays for the Dolphins.

Ryan Fitzpatrick plays for the Titans.

Herp-a-derp. Derp derp derp. Yes, I know. Andrew Luck had just as bad of a game as the QB from Harvard, that plays for the Titans. Andrew Luck was suppose to be the best QB to come out in that draft class. I'd say only if Wilson and Nick Foles (playing lights out lately) retired. Hell, based on talent around him, Luck is only marginally better than RGIII this year. I'd say Ryan Tannehill has been playing more consistently than Luck (not great but not horrible even though Tannehill consistently over throws WRs when they're deep and open). Btw, Fitzpatrick AND Luck tried giving the ball to the other team 3 times. Fitz with 3 INTs and Luck with 1 INT and 2 fumbles. Tannehill threw 1 INT.

It was nice of you to pretend you followed along with my previous post though.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Whatever happens....The "O" line needs some help and needs to eat their spinach, Wheaties, whatever!
    This team desperately needs to dig deep with the injuries and use their noggins for other than head butting.
    Oh, DHB couldn't catch the clap in a Tijuana HoHo.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is the NFL for crips sake. Step up and earn all those zero's at the end of the amount payed. Luck has to run for his life way too often to be effective and the "New" RB was not anyway near worth the price payed. Learn the play book...really. How about finding the holes and running through them. :wallbash:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's all relative until someone wins. The Colts won, and that's what matters to me. Can you not smell the playoffs?

Oh, they are play off bound but so much needs to happen before they get there. Playing against the cream of the crop will be a bit tougher than pounding on Tenn.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Oh, they are play off bound but so much needs to happen before they get there. Playing against the cream of the crop will be a bit tougher than pounding on Tenn.

True, but they put a whipping on the Broncos, and the Broncos put a whipping on the Chiefs, so anything is possible. Seahawks, I don't know. I'd like to see the Broncos and the Colts go at it at the SB. That would be another awesome game.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's great to be a die hard Colts fan but.....When the cream rises to the top I'm afraid the Colts will leave a stain in the bottom of the churn. They've got a LONG LONG way to go before I would even call them a very good team. Lots of injuries, gaps, and deficiencies on both sides of the line that must be addressed before they're a real contender.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    no this can't be a rerun, I saw them convert a 3rd down And Luck hasn't been on his back more than a $5 prostitute this time!

I'm not sure where you're finding those high dollar working girls but they sound like they're bringing a lot of class to the business.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I love my Colts and I will not give up my seson tickets, but I am very disappointed with their showing last few games. They do have some more rebuilding to do ... offensive and defensive. Pretty bad when you are cheering for Pat McAfee every few plays.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I love my Colts and I will not give up my seson tickets, but I am very disappointed with their showing last few games. They do have some more rebuilding to do ... offensive and defensive. Pretty bad when you are cheering for Pat McAfee every few plays.

I'm not a fan, not at all. I've got quite a few friends that are and it is so easy to get them worked up over lack of depth, lack of concern of the O-line, lack of defense for years. At least the Dolphins just suck because it is more important to have a nightclub in the stadium and have celeb owners (not that they're more amusing than Irsay and his Twitter feed).

Top Bottom