• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Right now, it's going to be a CZ all steel, safety equipped, railed compact in .40. These are being called SP01 Compacts by owners but CZ just calls them CZ 75B Compacts. I recently picked up a 9mm SP01 Compact and love the thing, so there's the same gun, just in .40 enroute. After that, who knows. I've had my eye on a DW 1911 Heritage in .45 but that's a big ticket item on a small ticket budget.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Going to hop off the "latest and greatest" train. (And certainly not knocking any that are still on that ride.) Looking to pick up a German Sig P226, and a pre-slanted dust cover Italian Beretta 92FS. Love those guns...always have...and carried both at different times through my carer. IMHO, still a cuople of the best looking, best shooting, most accurate, and most reliable handuns available!

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Sold all my plastic guns but one xdm 5.25 but was thinking about the new cz p10c but I have 4 cz and know how hard they are to find so I know I have a long wait

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Right now, it's going to be a CZ all steel, safety equipped, railed compact in .40. These are being called SP01 Compacts by owners but CZ just calls them CZ 75B Compacts. I recently picked up a 9mm SP01 Compact and love the thing, so there's the same gun, just in .40 enroute. After that, who knows. I've had my eye on a DW 1911 Heritage in .45 but that's a big ticket item on a small ticket budget.

This is what I'm looking into as well! It seems they are hard to find though. If not the CZ, I really think my next handgun will be a H&K VP40 or maybe even a 9. The fit in my hand is wonderful.

knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    Going to pick up a used Glock 21. I have a case of 1943 dated Remington USGI .45 ball ammo that I dont want to shoot through my collectible 1911s since its corrosive. I hardly shoot the 1911s as it is and I want to get back into the 45 ACP world.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This was my next handgun. Just picked it up today. Looks like I have to add another new handgun to the list. But first have to "thin the herd some". I need to sell my Sig, another S&W revolver that is no longer needed now that I have this one and a couple AR's. If I can move that much, I will buy one more pistol and then spend the rest on ammo, training, and maybe a few competition/events this year.

586-PIC 1.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've now gone one whole week without buying a gun. The shakes are almost over, eating habits have improved, sleep is still a concern, I sure wish those voices would stop though....

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    I got a few I am debating with myself about. A dan wesson silverback in 10mm , an FN 57 and a sig 226 elite stainless.

Top Bottom