• ...and so much more!
  • smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    In no particular order, with hyperlinks to tempt fellow INGOers:

Springfield RO 9mm: I'm not invested in 45 ACP, so I want to stick with a caliber I would use.

I'm also considering the RIA TAC Ultra MS in 10mm but can't convince myself it's not going to fall apart. I know Rock Island is getting much better, but 10mm full power loads in a 1911 is a lot and I'm afraid it won't last.

I'm hoping to find a good condition Ruger Security or Speed six that is blued, in a 4" barrel, but it feels like a long shot. I love the more traditional look, but the back up plan is the GP100.

Kahr K9 or Kahr T9. There's just something about the Kahr full steel offerings that get me.

Last is a PAP M92 pistol. I bought one and regrettably sold it. I tried to figure out who I sold it to in case they were interested in a buy back but I lost the contact info.

khayden65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    United States
    S&W 629 Stealth Hunter is on my radar, recently purchased a 629 V-Comp (my 2nd one) that is currently at the factory as it was received with a blemish on the finish on the cylinder (hazards of buying online).

khayden65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    United States
    I would also like to have a Sig P229 Legion Series and a RIA M1911-A1 CS 9mm # 51643, been looking for that one for a while now, I don't think it is currently in production.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Some type of 9mm 1911. Haven't decided which yet, Also something for BUG/hideout, probably an LCP 2. I am not real big on buying guns just because. (Not that I wouldn't if I had unlimited funds)

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I've hand my eyes on a Vaquero 44mag for awhile. Always wanted a single action revolver, almost got the wife run down for approval. Also thinking about switching to a g19 mos for a new edc.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm thinking Walther PPS M2. Anybody have one? Thoughts about it?

Not a PPS, but I was set on a PPQ M2 until the CZ guys got a hold of me.:): The PPQ has a really nice trigger. I wouldn't have to do anything but load it up and shoot it.

Still could end up going that route if finances restrict me from the CZ I'm looking at.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    After nearly drowning in the CZ kool-aid, I think that I need a 1911 to be my next gun. Maybe a DW Heritage or something similar.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Wilson beretta brig tac.
    imagegif

Top Bottom