• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Ruger 77/22 with walnut stock, topped with the Leupold 3-9x33 rimfire scope, just to keep the whole rifle made in USA.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    A Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in .9mm and a Glock 17 or 19. The Kel-Tec will use the same Glock magazines as the pistols. If you shop and buy wisely, you might have $200.00 left over for ammo.

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    I will have to go with the "What do you need?" or "What have you always wanted?" route. If I had $1200.00 fall out of the sky, I would buy a LeMat because I think they are a wonderful piece of engineering and history, but you likely would not want a LeMat... As you can see from the various suggestions, it is heard to let someone else decide on a gun purchase for you.

Andy Cree

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ruger Super Alaskan 454 Casull plus ammo
    The LGS showed me the .44 mag model when I was looking for a new revolver. I told him no, no .44 mag for me... then he asked me about this one and I thought... that would be pretty nice to have....

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Understood. I have no practical use for the Super Alaskan, especially in 454, but I really want one nonetheless. I have a weakness for stout snub-nose revolvers, and I imagine this would be an out-of-body experience with full house loads.

The LGS showed me the .44 mag model when I was looking for a new revolver. I told him no, no .44 mag for me... then he asked me about this one and I thought... that would be pretty nice to have....

Top Bottom