• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Saw a guy leaving the Greenwood Meijer yesterday late morning. About 1100hrs.

Probably early 20s.

Very very large young man. Appeared to be an FDE Glock of some kind - I didn't get a good look.

Also looked to need a gun belt and properly fitting britches.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw several people OCing on the 56th St. overpass on Indy's west side. One of them even had an "assault rifle". Nobody got curbstomped and everyone seemed to be waving flags and enjoying the weather.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Saw a guy OC in the Greenwood Park Mall, he had on a white tshirt with some words and an american flag on it, a hat too I believe. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to complain the mall security and have them confront him. Sad.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Saw a guy OC in the Greenwood Park Mall, he had on a white tshirt with some words and an american flag on it, a hat too I believe. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to complain the mall security and have them confront him. Sad.

Sad that someone would do that to him, or sad that he was doing it in a place where it could be just a matter of time before some retard complained about it?

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    east side wally world in Evansville. A early 30s guy wearing a full size Ruger SR9 in a fobus paddle holster on a floppy belt. Walking around pushing his cart with his EAR PHONES in. Great Situational awareness

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Sad that someone would do that to him, or sad that he was doing it in a place where it could be just a matter of time before some retard complained about it?

That someone would complain. That we live in a society where people think disarming the law-abiding citizen makes them safe. ;)

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I got spotted at meijer. Had my coat on hands in pockets and a stocker started yelling at me when I was walking through. Told me I needed a new holster because how I was carrying someone could easily take my gun.I said thanks and walked away. Let's start, I was open carrying with a fobus paddle holster. Only part of the gun showing was the muzzle that poked out from undery shirt and coat because I cover it in public. He walked up behind me complaining about my gun and looked like he was reaching towards me. So when I spun around with my hands in my pockets already he didn't realize I walk in such a way my coat is pressed against my body holding the gun against me which I've been doing for almost 10 years. Also he didn't realize he had another 2 guns near him. One being the fiance and one being my pocket 9 (which my hands were in). I know my situational awareness so when he started staring at me when we walked through I already felt uncomfortable. And he just proved to be a know it all who was trying to help when it was not needed. And he had to be looking hard because like I said you can only see the very end of the muzzle like maybe 1/4inch at most.

I see people carrying all the time. I don't say anything to them. But I have people try to call me out all the time. I've been called out more for a shoulder holster with my coat on then other methods suprsingly.

phred

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Columbus
    Columbus Walmart goober with a iwb holster clipped to pocket of his overalls. The dude was so huge that he probably hasn't seen his feet for years. There is no way he could have kept me from taking that gun and you wonder why folks think poorly of gun owners and OC generally.
    This is a prime example of why you shouldn't OC.

Rant complete, carry on.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Columbus Walmart goober with a iwb holster clipped to pocket of his overalls. The dude was so huge that he probably hasn't seen his feet for years. There is no way he could have kept me from taking that gun and you wonder why folks think poorly of gun owners and OC generally.

Rant complete, carry on.

So next time you see him, just do it and prove your point. Make sure you have video.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport

Rant complete, carry on.

So fat people shouldn't OC?

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.

Rant complete, carry on.

This isn't the oc argument thread but I'll play... as a gun owner and supporter of gun rights I don't care how people carry. The constitution doesn't care how people carry. The criminals don't care how people carry. Instead of worrying about what our team is doing, let's focus on defeating the other team and not arguing amongst ourselves. Besides, if we limit how someone carries it's just another form of gun control. How does it look when the left sees us arguing with ourselves over how it's carried?

Saw a guy in Mooresville oc'ing a glock going in Casey's gas station as I was walking out, couldn't tell which model.

Top Bottom