• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Probably one of these. I picked this up for about $350.

IMG_0440_zpsmadzq7l0.jpg

As someone said about my P228... looks like it was used as a dog's chew toy...

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    Not a Glock grip angle fan...made for limp wristed shooters....if it is in the budget I would go for a Browning high power..LOVE THAT GUN

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I may be old fashioned, but the Beretta 92 series is still my all time favorite 9mm platform (and I've had/have quite a few, from Glock, to S&Ws old and new, to Lugers, Walthers old and new, CZs, etc). My 92FS is an old police trade in that I bought more than 15 years ago and it is still the best shooting 9mm I have and the one I am most accurate with. With a threaded barrel and a suppressor, it is a joy to shoot.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im kind of partial to the Glock offerings myself as that's what I carry and target shoot with, but you are correct they arnt the nicest things to look at. I will say if you don't want one of those take a look at the S&W M&P series but if you want a metal gun check out a CZ SP-01 Tactical.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Well i was looking for another 19 or maybe a 26 then i stumbled across a new glock 17 at rural king for $439 and a 12% off anything in the store rebate. So that brought it down to $388 before tax and i couldnt resist. So for me it was a 17

Top Bottom