• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prfctcrcl9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    will we ever see the day when people will start blaming the INTENT of the CRIMINAL and not the tool he used?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Yep on both accounts.

Nah, probably just someone that calls their shotgun a shotty. There have been MANY people on here willing to go along with "common sense" restrictions. Wouldn't surprise me one bit that someone wrote that.

I say Troll because of the choice of his name and how it is presented.

INGunOwner

Look familiar? The tinfoil on my head is telling it is a deliberate attempt to link this forum with the writer's views. The writer attempts to cull favor by 'admitting' to being a proud AK47 owner, then goes on to prove his/her ignorance with the BS about the magazines.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Not only does the person not get it about mags, if that rifle in the picture is his, he doesn't even know what kind of firearm he has there, and it isn't that fabled "AK-47".

That is so embarrassing for this site!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I say Troll because of the choice of his name and how it is presented.

INGunOwner

Look familiar? The tinfoil on my head is telling it is a deliberate attempt to link this forum with the writer's views. The writer attempts to cull favor by 'admitting' to being a proud AK47 owner, then goes on to prove his/her ignorance with the BS about the magazines.

Yeah, I understand the angle of that piece and why it looks like a troll but at the same time there have been far too many posts that are similar to that and there are some that probably think posting something like that would be helpful to gun owners.

If it was a troll, one of the worst trolls I've seen in awhile...still a possibility though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How much more idiocy will we have to bear and now from within our own ranks.
    I would invite this member to a FTF discussion where we can go over the details of his article and what it means to us.

Any takers....any.....Beuler......Beuler.....Beuler.

Top Bottom