• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I clicked the link, but I don't see him talking about mags at all...was it edited? Have I gone blind? Am I just so tired that I missed it?

danbb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    It appears to me as if the story has been edited, I can't find what you guys are talking about either, it seems as if maybe someone has been reading this thread?

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Any way to search all the pictures we have posted on our albums? I bet you will find that pic.. Then the traitor will be revealed.. LOL

You can try tineye or google's reverse image lookup. I would if I wasn't on my phone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will have no respect for this individual under any circumstances. This is what we are facing...a whole bunch of stupid. Face it boy's...we have been used.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Copied directly from the bottom of the article linked in the OP:

"** It has come to my attention that a website by the name of INGunOwners - Indiana Gun Owners Community has been confused with the screen name used to publish this article. The views expressed here are purely of the author (an anonymous gun owner in Indiana) and not representative of the INGunOwners website community."

-J-

Yup...he has been watching.

My invitation still stands.

Last edited:

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Come on all you haters, can't you see the problem is not stupid the problem is keyboards. We need to get more computer repairmen out there.

What was the price on that AK? ;)

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    Yep. I just saw this added to the article too. It must have been in the last couple of hours. It wasn't there earlier this evening.

** It has come to my attention that a website by the name of INGunOwners - Indiana Gun Owners Community has been confused with the screen name used to publish this article. The views expressed here are purely of the author (an anonymous gun owner in Indiana) and not representative of the INGunOwners website community.

Edit: Here are two comments on the article. Both refer to magazine capacity which was mentioned in the original article.

Comments (2) Log in to comment

iReport welcomes a lively discussion, so comments on iReports are not pre-screened before they post. See the iReport community guidelines for details about content that is not welcome on iReport.

60.png
    TheEDCGuy
    3 hours ago

It should be noted that INGunOwner is not a representative of Indiana Gun Owners (INGO), which is a discussion board comprised of gun owners from the state of Indiana and throughout the country.

As a former soldier and gun owner who continues to train, I believe my ability to quickly change magazines makes the argument in favor of limited magazines very weak.

Less

60.png
    Bhaalgorn
    December 20, 2012

i want to point out a few things.

you say "I do not believe the so-called assault weapons ban proposed in Congress will have any impact on violent crime." so how will a mag cap be any different?

then you say "If the Attorney General is given unchecked authority to increase the criteria, then the benefits of the Second Amendment right could be slowly eroded away." a mag cap is just that, an erosion of gun rights.

and THEN you say "...we need to do something to stop future mass murders from happening. But let's not tread the slippery slope of banning certain firearms." so you want to start the slippery slope by starting a mag cap.

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Yeah, I read it earlier and the stupid got taken out.
    . Not only the drivel about mag capacity, the title has been changed and the entire 1st paragraph about being a 'proud AK owner' has been changed.

That proves that he is a member here and saw all the bashing. Still have not come forward though. I would have more respect for him if he apologized.

I doubt it will happen. Attempting to use this forum to add credibility to his previous writing by copyimg the name will get him permabanned.

Yup...he has been watching.

My invitation still stands.

Make it a FtFtF. I'd like to be there too. Maybe at a range, give me two 10 round mags, my AR, and two minutes and Ill explain by demonstration how dumb the lower capacity mag theory is.

Riflemans cadence is 1rd approx every 3 seconds. He can do the math
    120 - (20 x 3) = _______. How many seconds left to reload?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    . Not only the drivel about mag capacity, the title has been changed and the entire 1st paragraph about being a 'proud AK owner' has been changed.

I doubt it will happen. Attempting to use this forum to add credibility to his previous writing by copyimg the name will get him permabanned.

Make it a FtFtF. I'd like to be there too. Maybe at a range, give me two 10 round mags, my AR, and two minutes and Ill explain by demonstration how dumb the lower capacity mag theory is.

Riflemans cadence is 1rd approx every 3 seconds. He can do the math
    120 - (20 x 3) = _______. How many seconds left to reload?

If only we could. I would casually stand back while you demonstrated the futility of his mind set and when that had no effect (and I feel it would not) then more drastic measures would be taken. Just saying.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If only we could. I would casually stand back while you demonstrated the futility of his mind set and when that had no effect (and I feel it would not) then more drastic measures would be taken. Just saying.

I'd just walk away smiling, leaving him to stammer his 'But, Buts" and "What it's" to the 4MOA group of 20 holes in the target. :D

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Anyone who would make a post on CNN like that and try to use a screen name that imitates closely the INGO name is both TRAITOR and a COWARD. Just my opinion.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    He is trying to make it right. The article was modified several times since the link was posted here, he keeps making it more pro 2A. I wish he would come forward and apologize.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom