• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN
    I hope it was a troll because having a self proclaimed "fascination" with the 2A makes one sound like a stereotypical gun-clinging, bitter, tin foil nutjob waiting for the right opportunity to join in an active shooter scenario.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I recall that we had someone join not all that long ago under the name INGunOwner who has not had any activity since setting up the account. No posts of any kind. I can't say that it is the same person, but does seem to be a good place to start looking.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    I recall that we had someone join not all that long ago under the name INGunOwner who has not had any activity since setting up the account. No posts of any kind. I can't say that it is the same person, but does seem to be a good place to start looking.

The member list shows him joining on 11/3/12. He hasn't posted anything on INGO.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Look guys, I didn't mean anything by it...
    The article was submitted during the height of an emotional episode.
    Sorry.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    that is excellent, ak 15 ha!!!

AR47-800.jpg

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    That had to be a troll. I can't even imagine the characters that proclaim they won't be hurt because they only use 1911's or revolvers doing this!:xmad:
    And be sure, they have their heads in the sand if they believe the bamiinites won't be after them one day too. :rolleyes:

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I read CNN all the time. I like to know what the enemy is up to.

He must think that by giving up a "less important" right (mag capacity), we will preserve a more important right (no awb). Giving up a constitution right is a loss on any level and only opens the door for more to be taken from us.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    The magazine debate is so bunk.

I mean, if someone could only have 10rnd magazines, I would think they would just carry a backpack full of them, and try to use cover more. Yes they have to reload more, but if they have a backpack full of them, they'd just drop them and move on.

:ugh:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I read CNN all the time. I like to know what the enemy is up to.

He must think that by giving up a "less important" right (mag capacity), we will preserve a more important right (no awb). Giving up a constitution right is a loss on any level and only opens the door for more to be taken from us.

There have had to be at least 50 compromise threads on here about the exact same thing...people talking about how we should restrict magazine capacity or some other idiotic idea that won't do anything but take away rights and open the door for more rights to be taken.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The magazine debate is so bunk.

I mean, if someone could only have 10rnd magazines, I would think they would just carry a backpack full of them, and try to use cover more. Yes they have to reload more, but if they have a backpack full of them, they'd just drop them and move on.

:ugh:

This is just MY thought, or question..... IF you are in a "gun free" zone, does it make any difference, on how many rounds your mag., holds... a "gun free" zone, no one is going to shoot you, so you could take your time changing mags...... NO, I do NOT want another "ban" of ANY KIND ..... would MUCH rather see 2A, stand strong... someone, armed in school ....

Top Bottom