• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Within 15 to 20 yards, my Sig Saurer P230 is a tack driver. There is no way I will sell my friend of nearly 20 years. It'll go with me where ever the SHTF crap may take me. Light weight pistol. Light weight ammo and I can carry alot of it too.

My recommendation is to not sell you .380 pistol unless it is a POS and you will get a better one. Good luck you to in you decission making.

cluznar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    why should I keep my .380

Why not keep it? As long as it shoots well take it out once in awhile and put a few rounds thru it. Never know when it may come in handy.

I carry a bersa Thunder .380 with Corbon Pwrballs and trust it completely.
    Shot Placement is what it's all about. I bet 2 shots in the chest with the Powrballs will put anyone down, one shot in the chest might even do it.

:ar15:

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    380 ammo prices seem to be coming down. My local shop sells Remington 50rnd boxes for $16.50. Not quite as cheap as 9mm but not much worse. The biggest problem I've run into is that the ammo's just harder to find.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I won't part with my LCP, I carry it in a pocket holster as well as OC in a Fobus holster. I am accurate with it and don't find it uncomfortable at all to shoot. Since it fits all my needs I will keep buying ammo for it. Really, 380 ammo isn't that much of a price difference than buying 38's.

:yesway:...I carry my LCP with me in a Desantis pocket holster or a Fobus paddle when I am bicycle riding. It's a great little gun to carry in that respect.

Top Bottom