• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not many arrests compared to assaults on that map.
    Maybe some people got shot on the scene so no arrest was needed.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have trouble accepting that *any* part of Indiana (other than South Bend and that whole "Chicago neighborhood" thing) can be dangerous and potentially violent.

When you say South Bend, what area are you talking about? There are some pockets around River Park (it has been cleaned up quite a bit) and some in the far west and southwest sides. But you'll have that in any town, city, metropolis when you've got poor, uneducated (poorly educated), hopeless/helpless areas.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    I grew up on Brentwood at 42nd & Post.... Also 17th & Wallace..... 38th & Shadeland.....

I live at 38th and Shadeland now.....Well worth risking my life to go to Foon Ying!

I think those old Mozel Sanders projects were some of the worst in the city. Almost all of them are gone. They built fancy new projects next door for the cockroaches to inhabit.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I live on Mitthoeffer between 38th & 42nd and it's the best. The liquor store down the way opens at 7am, all the crack and weed dealers are right next door and every night at the gas station someone is trying to sell me movies,dvds,rings,watches,dogs,rabbits,turtles and a host of other goodies. Where else can you walk less than a block and get anything you want? The best part is, the police never come to my apartment complex alone, they come in packs. Ah,yes home sweet home.

IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    All I have to say is I can't wait to get out of the city. I live in a pretty low crime area according to the map, but there are some things that have happened in my neighborhood that aren't on there.

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    1oth and Rural and surrounding areas has my vote , crackheads everywhere, dog fights out back every night, and ramdon gun fire any hour of the day. We used to rent a house in that hell hole. Only good thing was we had a full blown band in the living room and could play until 4 AM with the windows open and no one said anyting. I guess it was mind your business and I will mind mind or they just thought we were the craziest white boys they ever saw to be living there to begin with.

Glad those days are over

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I for one, love Indianapolis. There is much work to do, but I am proud to call this city my home.

Denny thanks for what you do to try to make it a safer place for those of us who do like living here.
    The work doesn't stop with you though, it takes the people of this city to say enough is enough.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    All I have to say is I can't wait to get out of the city. I live in a pretty low crime area according to the map, but there are some things that have happened in my neighborhood that aren't on there.

Not sure whats up with this map, I work in the north central section of this city 56th to the south all the way to county line, between meridian and michigan. I can assure you that we have plenty of friendly beatings, stabbings, and shootings that aren't on this list. Must have something to do with the fact that rich folks are so close (encircling) to this area and don't want people to think we have lots of fun up here too! :dunno:

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    my vote goes for 38th and lafayette, i work over in that area and lafayette square is not a pleasant place to be around, never been in there, probably never will. though i'm not familiar with the east side, beyond one of my buddies showing me his old place, telling me a story about a gang banger shooting a lady for stealing his parking space, not sure if it was true, but i would believe it.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not sure whats up with this map, I work in the north central section of this city 56th to the south all the way to county line, between meridian and michigan. I can assure you that we have plenty of friendly beatings, stabbings, and shootings that aren't on this list. Must have something to do with the fact that rich folks are so close (encircling) to this area and don't want people to think we have lots of fun up here too! :dunno:

If it is friendly and fun, it isn't a crime.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I live at 38th and Shadeland now.....Well worth risking my life to go to Foon Ying!

I think those old Mozel Sanders projects were some of the worst in the city. Almost all of them are gone. They built fancy new projects next door for the cockroaches to inhabit.

I used to live in an apartment complex just south of 38th off of shadeland called Kingston Square Homes behind the old quality inn

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Try growing up in my city
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW8Ybu-2-IM[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mdPbfgFMo&feature=related[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjzPECGp0U&feature=related[/ame]

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    my vote goes for 38th and lafayette, i work over in that area and lafayette square is not a pleasant place to be around, never been in there, probably never will. though i'm not familiar with the east side, beyond one of my buddies showing me his old place, telling me a story about a gang banger shooting a lady for stealing his parking space, not sure if it was true, but i would believe it.

Wow that's where Don's guns is located, what a coincidence!?

Top Bottom