• ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    What did you think of the place?

Management ran it like it was a concentration camp......

I liked the idea of having 24/7 security checking cars and drivers before entering and the IMPD substation on property but the nazi regime running the place kind of left a nasty taste in my mouth..... From what I've heard that the new property manager has ran the place so far into the ground that investors refuse to even meet with them and they are declaring bankruptcy next year... Probably end up being a section 8 housing complex after that.....

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I worked on brookville elementary and we would go in pairs to the speedway across the street. You could see crack dealers plying their "trade" within a block of the school. I learned a new begging phrase "she dog yo gots quota fo a loosy". I was bewildered until the fellow i was with informed me that the liquor store sold individual cigarettes for 25 cents each.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Management ran it like it was a concentration camp......

I liked the idea of having 24/7 security checking cars and drivers before entering and the IMPD substation on property but the nazi regime running the place kind of left a nasty taste in my mouth..... From what I've heard that the new property manager has ran the place so far into the ground that investors refuse to even meet with them and they are declaring bankruptcy next year... Probably end up being a section 8 housing complex after that.....

Yup...I actually live there. They have definitely lost my business. They send me a bill every month with more and more BS charges on it. Did the same thing to my buddy, he never paid and ended up getting evicted.

I dont get it., Im a good tenant. I dont cause any problems and I pay my rent on time, in full, every month. But they still claim I owe them all kinds of money. Why would you treat a good customer this way? I think maybe they just want Section 8 people in here.

Its a decent place, and I like the 24/7 security, but its not worth it. Im getting out of here when my lease is up and never looking back.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I did..... I also used to work security there... my brother worked maintenance there.... my grandfather (RIP) was on the board of directors.... my aunt was a leasing agent there.... my uncle still lives there.... My dad was maintenance there about 20 years ago.....I have a bit of a history there lol

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I've lived in Indianapolis my whole life. I really don't think it's as bad as some people who live outside of Indianapolis would have you believe. There aren't any areas that are war zones like you see in Chicago, LA, NYC, etc. Sure, there are some bad areas, but relatively minor compared to some cities our size.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i remember fountain square used to be bad, back in the 90's my cousin lived right next door to the 3 kids that got chopped up and set on the curb in trash bags. and had bullets come through his window and hit right over his bed when he was in it in the middle of the night.

Top Bottom