• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Due to some health issues I haven't been driving much the last few weeks. I went out to run some much needed errands this afternoon. When I started my van it was missing. Running on 5 cylinders. I popped the hood and found a spark plug wire chewed in two. This is the second time and it's the same plug wire. Lucky I saved some of the old wires. They weren't that old. Another project to do.

So, I am guessing silicon is mighty tasty to squirrels. :xmad: As well as it the fascia on my house. Those little bast*rds chew up a lot of stuff around here. Grrrrr

:ar15:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Last time I had the one of the 4runners in for an oil change the service adviser told me something had chewed on the cabin filter a little. He told me to make sure I kept them in the garage instead of outside at our farm. He told me the coating on the wires in the wiring harnesses are now made from soy. Never heard that before. He said the mice love it. I want to smack the moron that thought it would be a good idea to do that.

Googled it when I got home, yep, it's a real thing and mice love it.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Last time I had the one of the 4runners in for an oil change the service adviser told me something had chewed on the cabin filter a little. He told me to make sure I kept them in the garage instead of outside at our farm. He told me the coating on the wires in the wiring harnesses are now made from soy. Never heard that before. He said the mice love it. I want to smack the moron that thought it would be a good idea to do that.

Oh that to be thought up by a bean counter just think of the revenue stream this creates

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;SBFmdnllGEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBFmdnllGEY[/video]

[video=youtube;dsn2fBelubo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsn2fBelubo[/video]

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Fox squirrels or those sneaky mother ****ing lil bastard piney squirrels? Those little ****ers were put here to destroy. No useful purpose.

RapidRounds

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 21, 2015
    Sellersburg
    Yep I have a friend who had the same issue and was told the same thing about the soy in the wire coating. I found it to be interesting as I wasn't the one affected, however, my friend didn't find it very amusing.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

:xmad:

I have a rather unique method to keep the tree rats in check.
    If interested PM me.

LLM

Massaged!

[video=youtube;SBFmdnllGEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBFmdnllGEY[/video]

[video=youtube;dsn2fBelubo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsn2fBelubo[/video]

I like that. I think will incorporate it in to the arsenal! Thanks.

A 10/22 fitted with a suppressor and subsonic ammo generally eliminates the problem no matter where you happen to live.

Nope, houses are to close. I have popped a few with the pellet gun over the years.

Fox squirrels or those sneaky mother ****ing lil bastard piney squirrels? Those little ****ers were put here to destroy. No useful purpose.

These are Piney's. The spawn of satin. I hate them lil f'ers.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Larry, we are sending you something to take care of your squirrel problem. Just let the neighbors know first, this thing is loud!!!
    :lmfao::lmfao:You do know I am gonna call it the squirrel gun from now on! :lmfao::lmfao:I could probably take one out with the muzzle blast alone. :):

What you and CM do on your own time is between you. But let's please keep it off of INGO.

Yer no fun. I was gonna take pics too.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county

So you are saying that you don't like pineys.. Right there with you.. I have a hate/hate relationship with them. Rat traps helps ease the pain some.

Top Bottom