• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

It's like rubbing salt in the wounds you SOB!!

I was going to up date this a week or two ago. They've struck again. Two plug more plug wires on my Terraza and 3 on the Impala. So far the lil f""""er's haven't swam in the pool's I've custom made for them. I have been moving the 2 of them around the yard. I have tries a piece of pipe and a 2x4. I put bait on the board and a glob of peanut butter covered with seeds too. They are smelling me on it in or just are freaking clever. I am at my wits end with these f'n things.

Have you tried hanging a sign on the front of your property?

iu

You might be able to find a magnetic version that you can put on the doors of your vehicles, ya know, just in case they try to get in there while you are off your property.

Last edited:

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Back to the vehicle issue. I hear from a mechanic that a wrap is available that will deter them. He said to be cautious when wrapping it around your wiring in the motor area as it has cayenne in the tape and may irritate eyes/skin.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Have you tried hanging a sign on the front of your property?

iu

You might be able to find a magnetic version that you can put on the doors of your vehicles, ya know, just in case they try to get in there while you are off your property.

That's funny :poop: Right there!! :thumbsup: I will have to try that. :):

Thanks, I need a reason to laugh today. :D

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    110 conibear baited with marshmallow and peanut butter. Or just hang it over a hole they're using. Worked for me.

I just checked the DNR site and it looks like I need a nuisance permit. :xmad: I have some traps someone gave me, but not those. They aren't that expensive either. Nice!

I think I built the solution to your problem this summer.

Sounds great to me! That should wake up the neighbor hood! :):

Back to the vehicle issue. I hear from a mechanic that a wrap is available that will deter them. He said to be cautious when wrapping it around your wiring in the motor area as it has cayenne in the tape and may irritate eyes/skin.

I need to learn more about that stuff, google here I come... thanks for the tip!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Rodents eating wiring because of the "green" modifications is just one of the problems which are being introduced by the "green" revolution. We all just keep paying more to make the connected few rich and with the wiring you do it over and over again. Don't like shelling out more for less? The potentates of style and fashion will denounce you.

Always follow the money

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Pineys are the worst problem, followed by chipmunks. They both love to build nests out of under-hood insulation and hide their nuts in air filter compartments and other hidey holes. I have not had any known problems with fox squirrels. Fox and grays are good to eat!! Rat traps anchored down are good, but those little buggers can be tricky.

Top Bottom