• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Something tells me that we have not hit bottom...

naughty-squirrels1.jpg
    She's a bit nearsighted, but she'll find the mark soon enough.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You mean People for the Erotic Treatment of Animals? They probably want to give you an award.

:faint:

Again, you guys scare me a little.

Only just a little?? Hang around, it will get worse. :scared:

This thread is hilarious- plus I learned why rodents might be attracted to stuff like spark plug wires! Recently saw a coil wire that had been chewed on in a riding mower.
    1911ly, sorry to hear you have been having health issues! That's no fun. :(

Thanks Cindy. It's a long term on going thing. Taking life one day at a time.

you have a chipmunk and mouse problem.........i have lived in the woods for 25 years and never have had a squirrel get into a machine or building........mice and chipmunks is another story.......

last winter i killed over 50 chipmunks and twice as many mice........not counting what the 2 cats got.......

kill them all and let god sort them out!!!!!!...:ar15:

I probably have chipmunks too. But it is the piney's doing the most damage. I have caught them in the garage, in the shed, in my attic, and even inside my van when I had the dog house off doing some work. I hate the little SOB's

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

I probably have chipmunks too. But it is the piney's doing the most damage. I have caught them in the garage, in the shed, in my attic, and even inside my van when I had the dog house off doing some work. I hate the little SOB's

we down here don't have piney's.....we have grays and foxs......are pineys smaller than greys?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I just clicked on your LT-6 sig line.....:lmfao:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Fox squirrels or those sneaky mother ****ing lil bastard piney squirrels? Those little ****ers were put here to destroy. No useful purpose.

Could not of said it better myself. 4 years ago, they ate the harness to my truck transmission. Got that fixed, then they ate part if the harness to the fuel injection. Thought I killed them all. This Spring, I was having trouble with my skidsteer. They ate on of the belts, and packed the fan shroud full of grass, nuts, etc....

NJo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2016
    Upland
    Had a brand new truck in my shop a couple years ago that a family of squirrels had attacked. Not even to it's first oil change, but we had to replace the entire harness

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

It's like rubbing salt in the wounds you SOB!!

I was going to up date this a week or two ago. They've struck again. Two plug more plug wires on my Terraza and 3 on the Impala. So far the lil f""""er's haven't swam in the pool's I've custom made for them. I have been moving the 2 of them around the yard. I have tries a piece of pipe and a 2x4. I put bait on the board and a glob of peanut butter covered with seeds too. They are smelling me on it in or just are freaking clever. I am at my wits end with these f'n things.

Top Bottom