• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Yes, the little a$$rats get into my house, eat my cereal.......[video=youtube;oETY33KY5vY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oETY33KY5vY[/video]

Notice the duct tape repairing my leather chair.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    naughty-squirrels1.jpg

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I had a friend's dad who would set traps for the squirrels or pop them with a pellet gun. He used industrial glue traps, and he had pieces of 1x's with 6" nails coming up. But, he was just trying to keep them from eating the seed from his bird feeders. Of course, you could try baiting these kind of traps...

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Okay, so the progression of this thread has went something like this...

The squirrels in the van (had to be a van) like the taste of silicone.

Then we found two ways to get the squirrels wet (no mention of if they were wearing white t-shirts or not)

Soy can be used to lure the unsuspecting ones in, kind of like candy or $100s outside a Democrat convention.

Apparently something was done that caused a very red face ( :xmad: )

Immediately followed by a massaging of said squirrels.

The massaging of the squirrels wasn't enough and a third party had to be sent in with the warning to alert the neighbors about the upcoming noise.

Pictures may or may not be involved, depending on if we can keep them away from Hoosierdood.

Something about rat traps snapping shut and duct tape...

The obligatory leather & whip picture.

Finally the inevitable conclusion of google searching things that should NEVER be seen in your search history.

Oh, almost forgot.

I just wonder how he gets them to stay still?

iu

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Okay, so the progression of this thread has went something like this...

The squirrels in the van (had to be a van) like the taste of silicone.

Then we found two ways to get the squirrels wet (no mention of if they were wearing white t-shirts or not)

Soy can be used to lure the unsuspecting ones in, kind of like candy or $100s outside a Democrat convention.

Apparently something was done that caused a very red face ( :xmad: )

Immediately followed by a massaging of said squirrels.

The massaging of the squirrels wasn't enough and a third party had to be sent in with the warning to alert the neighbors about the upcoming noise.

Pictures may or may not be involved, depending on if we can keep them away from Hoosierdood.

Something about rat traps snapping shut and duct tape...

The obligatory leather & whip picture.

Finally the inevitable conclusion of google searching things that should NEVER be seen in your search history.

Oh, almost forgot.

iu

Yep, I just knew new it was gonna go even farther south!!! :lmfao:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    This thread is hilarious- plus I learned why rodents might be attracted to stuff like spark plug wires! Recently saw a coil wire that had been chewed on in a riding mower.
    1911ly, sorry to hear you have been having health issues! That's no fun. :(

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    you have a chipmunk and mouse problem.........i have lived in the woods for 25 years and never have had a squirrel get into a machine or building........mice and chipmunks is another story.......

last winter i killed over 50 chipmunks and twice as many mice........not counting what the 2 cats got.......

kill them all and let god sort them out!!!!!!...:ar15:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    you have a chipmunk and mouse problem.........i have lived in the woods for 25 years and never have had a squirrel get into a machine or building........mice and chipmunks is another story.......

last winter i killed over 50 chipmunks and twice as many mice........not counting what the 2 cats got.......

kill them all and let god sort them out!!!!!!...:ar15:

Yes! DEATH TO THE FURRY VERMIN! ... I have to share this. I shot 5 piney's out of our oak tree.. this is after the misses chased them out of the storage barn.. picture a reluctant female with a broom entering a dark tool shed and thinking there is 1 squirrel and 4 more show up at the dance of woman beating the crap out of them with a broom - mix in screams , cursing and the broom set to kill.. screams were a plenty.. I was at the other end waiting... PLUS its hard to shoot at a piney hauling a@# while your laughing.
    About a week I had one left that I could never get, if I was on the mower it taunted me.. so I got the mower and the shotty and then BAM no more piney. YES redneckish but it worked.

Top Bottom