• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    first attempt at posting pics other than my album so bare with me.....

akcloseup.jpg

and

akgood.jpg

all furniture is tapco flat dark earth on a maadi mirs-10 :ar15:

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Here is a RPK 74 that I built on all VIRGIN parts with a 7.62 trunnion for a good friend of mine. My shooting buddy is waiting for me to shoot her. He was my best shooting buddy. He just had a habit of trying to catch the bullets or cases. It was funny to watch him catch a hot case. Never did catch a bullet thank god.

Chuck

picture.php

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    This Is Ulga

Bulagarian SLR-95 with MI quadrail. I have a T-1 on the way and am still trying figure out what I want to mount it with and where. It currently has a Magpul AFG on the bottom rail. I love the feel of it but have zero range time with the AFG on it.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Some nice Kalashnikovs folsk ;) One of my favs. I am in the process of getting a milled yugoslavian M70 built at the moment. Will be an underfolder and is a money pit.......... OCD :):

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Bulagarian SLR-95 with MI quadrail. I have a T-1 on the way and am still trying figure out what I want to mount it with and where. It currently has a Magpul AFG on the bottom rail. I love the feel of it but have zero range time with the AFG on it.

How does that MI rail work for you? Is it a solid mount?

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy

Crappy pic showing the AFG and current set-up

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Crappy pic showing the AFG and current set-up

The AFG actually looks right at home on there, doesn't it? I have one on one of my AR's, and the more I use it the more I like it.

I'm interestd in your feedback on the AK, since the grip is a bit closer to your body than the traditional grip technique the magpul guys shoot (support arm more or less straight).

I had to play with mine a bit on my AR to find a comfortable spot that was closer than the fully extended support arm (my rail wasn't long enough) and all the way up against the delta ring, which seemed too close.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    The AFG actually looks right at home on there, doesn't it? I have one on one of my AR's, and the more I use it the more I like it.

I'm interestd in your feedback on the AK, since the grip is a bit closer to your body than the traditional grip technique the magpul guys shoot (support arm more or less straight).

I had to play with mine a bit on my AR to find a comfortable spot that was closer than the fully extended support arm (my rail wasn't long enough) and all the way up against the delta ring, which seemed too close.
    well as soon as I can make to the range I'll let ya know. Honestly I originally put it on cause I thought it would look cool... then I picked her up and was like ... "this could work"... I hope it shoots half as good as it feels

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yup. There was one or two on theakforums.net a while back for 11 -> 12. They were both converted pre86 models.

kb66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Noblesville
    Here are 3 that I built. The top 2 are Romanians and the bottom is a Hungarian wearing refinished Romanian furniture.

DSCF0165.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom