• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    It does? Do you even have a photo of one?

Just as a general point of interest, there is a lot of information in the world that doesn't make it to the Internet. Given Glock's history of using Non-Disclosure Agreements for both employees and for T&E, it would be more logical to assume the pistol exists, has been vetted via testing, but that those involved are under NDA until it appears publicly.

It exists.

I can only assure you verbally that it exists. Take it for what you will.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Based on today's announcements, I expected it to be called the 'Hillary'. All bark and no bite, as it shoots blanks at a felon with intent to not harm whatsoever.

Oh the "Hillary" will shoot bullets... but they apparently won't have any malicious intent that can be proven by a competent prosecutor :laugh:

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I was happy and pleased with this thread until you hooligans had to bring current events and Hillary into the discussion. :puke:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I can only assure you verbally that it exists. Take it for what you will.

I've talked with a couple of people that have had a "hands on" experience with it but failed to ask if does or does not have finger grooves. Anyone want to speculate on that?

Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've talked with a couple of people that have had a "hands on" experience with it but failed to ask if does or does not have finger grooves. Anyone want to speculate on that?

Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

It does not have finger grooves.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm just amazed he has a semi auto. Dude wears a Fedora for cripes sakes!
    :D :D :D

Well, remember how deadly McGarrett (Jack Lord) was with his detective special. I saw him win several shootouts where his opponent had a rifle. He often made shots over 35 to 40 yds

So I figure BBI just isn't allowed to carry a revolver because it wouldn't be sporting

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Well, remember how deadly McGarrett (Jack Lord) was with his detective special. I saw him win several shootouts where his opponent had a rifle. He often made shots over 35 to 40 yds

So I figure BBI just isn't allowed to carry a revolver because it wouldn't be sporting

Oh please don't get me wrong. I don't doubt BBI's 'deadliness' whatsoever. I wouldn't say he's Jerry Miculek by any stretch, but as close as any 'crooked cop' could get! :D <-- see what I did there?

Also he's mentioned 1911's are semi auto... so there's THAT. :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm allowed to carry a revolver. I'm qualified on a 2", 3", and 4" .357. I carry the 2" as a back up.

I don't feel undergunned with one at all. I've just gotten to the point I shoot my Sigs better in every meaningful way.

Jerry isn't human. He's a robot sent from the future to embarrass the rest of us.

Top Bottom