• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm allowed to carry a revolver. I'm qualified on a 2", 3", and 4" .357. I carry the 2" as a back up.

I don't feel undergunned with one at all. I've just gotten to the point I shoot my Sigs better in every meaningful way.

Jerry isn't human. He's a robot sent from the future to embarrass the rest of us.
    Nor should you feel undergnned at all. Though my comment was indirectly about revolvers... secretly, I admired the fedora! :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, remember how deadly McGarrett (Jack Lord) was with his detective special. I saw him win several shootouts where his opponent had a rifle. He often made shots over 35 to 40 yds

So I figure BBI just isn't allowed to carry a revolver because it wouldn't be sporting

He was a slouch compare to Frank Cannon.

The bad guy would be leading Frank in his Lincoln Continental in a car chase. Then the bad guy would end up in a gravel pit or somewhere he couldn't drive and get out running. Instead of just running . . . Frank Cannon is not going to catch you on foot . . . the bad guy would always stop and try to shoot it out. With Frank Cannon. Same results every time.

Just keep runnin', bro!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Finger grooves don't add much to the 20% or so of people that they fit perfectly. And for the other 80%, it's gotta be a negative.

P320 feels great in hand without 'em. As do many other guns.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The finger grooves fit my hand well. That said, Tallon grips, as an add on, kind of make the grooves seem insignificant?

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Jenkins has a bunch of what I presume are Police trade in .40 glocks. 22s, 23, and 27 priced from $300 to 325 and magazines for $11. Was in there yesterday picking up a tlr-1s

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Unfortunately I can't due to a non-disclosure agreement we are under. Pics will be out in less than a month though. I took the pics in April.

BBI was typing while I was.

Sorry for bumping an old thread... did some searching as I haven't been on as much lately. Have the pics been published yet?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As I have heard this new unicorn Glock that the FBI is allegedly getting, IMPD is also getting...so hopefully I will be able to get my eyes on one soon...may even get a buddy to let my paw said unicorn/ pegasis gun

Top Bottom