• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    If we are taking a pole, I think a carry optic rules should allow the gun to hold what the factory designed it to hold. No mag extensions. There will be plenty of people complaining about this is unfair or that is not right. I never liked not being able to fill my mag and go.
    These are things that need to be sent to your area director

area5@uspsa.org
    president@uspsa.org

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dear Fomeister:

Congratulations on the president thing. I voted for you, but you already knew that.

The 10-rd limit for the new Carry Optics Division is retarded. Let people load their standard capacity magazines to standard capacity, eaxactly the way they will carry their carry gun that they're shooting in the Carry Optics Division.

The holster position rule is retarded too. A significant number of people carry their guns with RMRs and other dots mounted in the appendix position. Let them carry their carry gun the way they carry it when they shoot their carry gun in Carry Optics Division.

If it's not really about Carry Optics for the guns that people are carrying, but really just another set of arbitrary rules restrictions chosen for the sake of sport, please consider calling it something else. And then make those other people stop pretending that USPSA is trying to attract new shooters who carry these guns all the time, loaded to standard capacity, and sometimes in a position that doesn't match Production Division's arbitrary rules.

Respectfully,

Your friend rhino

I haven't sent it yet, but that is the executive summary for the new executive.

Top Bottom