• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Just a question why is he so opposed besides the ambi part to glock if I may ask? Lack of a safety, the look, grip? He may shoot that one better than any other like I came to find out after I refused one. But if he really does not want one my choice is the M&P.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    OP said sub $550. I don't think the PPQ or VP9 can be had new at that price point. And the CZ stuff... INGO peeps seem to have a boner for those right now. I just don't see the fascination with them.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    OP said sub $550. I don't think the PPQ or VP9 can be had new at that price point. And the CZ stuff... INGO peeps seem to have a boner for those right now. I just don't see the fascination with them.

Last one I bought was $600 OTD. My wife ordered the gun at the local shop. Told the owner to get her one, wrote the check and left. I'm sure if you shopped around a PPQ could be bought a little cheaper though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Last one I bought was $600 OTD. My wife ordered the gun at the local shop. Told the owner to get her one, wrote the check and left. I'm sure if you shopped around a PPQ could be bought a little cheaper though.

Wow, you're a very lucky man. :yesway:

autogun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 30, 2016
    NWI
    The best deal in the country, right now and it won't last long, is an H&K p30l 40 cal from Grabagun for 569 plus 5.99 shipping. Enjoy

Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    The FNS 9c - Easier to CC that the full-size FNS 9; Plus, it comes with three mags - flat base 10 rounder, a 10 (or 12) with an extension, and a 17 rounder. I have both and carry the 9c far more often than the 9.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wow, you're a very lucky man. :yesway:

I guess. She never shoots the gun. She thought she wanted something smaller then her 5" 1911. But it didn't turn out to be what she wanted. So then she bought a 4" Kimber instead. The PPQ proudly served nightstand duty with a Streamlight for a period of time. But now that the Kimber is running it got swapped out. So she gave the gun to my 12 year son.

Wait...I suppose life is pretty good in the VERT household. :):

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

I got mine for $530 apiece a couple of years back. I've seen them recently for $529 or so, as long as it isn't the .45 version.

Top Bottom