• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I`m going to take a self-appointed time out. I`m trying to figure out what is within the boundaries of "family oriented", and exactly what falls outside of that. After that, I`ll figure out if a grown man, (me), will deal with being treated like a child, in having one`s speech critiqued and censored. There`s a difference in flat-out meanness and attacks on a group, or person, versus adult discussion on, what for some, are sensitive subjects.

Take care all, I may be back, or maybe not. Like a great many here, I have strong feelings on several subjects, and some of these subjects are too critical to our society and culture as a whole to keep silent on them. I`ve never set out just to inflame a situation or discussion, and adults ought to be able to discuss issues like adults.

Take care guys.
    By taking your ball and going home?

eta- Please feel free to toast and/or roast me in the shooter thread if this gets me a timeout; I will read those posts with glee upon my return.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I've tried hard to stay away from the political section this year. It hasn't been like it was in past elections, helpful. It's been nothing but a train wreck. It will be a long time before I become active in there again.

As far as the religious aspect of it, I'm glad to see us be able to freely discuss things. Some of the newer members may not remember the time of Jello. Discussing terrorist attacks was a touchy thing to do when it shouldn't have been.

When dozens, hundreds, thousands of people are attacked & killed WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT ON A SELF DEFENSE FORUM. I don't want to see that taken away from us again because it deals with religion.

Time of jello?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You should set an "anything goes week," to let everybody get it out, after which this policy goes into effect. That would probably be the most entertaining week on INGO ever!!! Lol.

"The Purge" might last a day (or a week) but the internet is forever (just ask The Hag). Not a good idea

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Greg, too many good people have either been banned or have simply quit posting over recent history. You seem like an OK guy. I don't like it when good people are no longer participating.

Greg, is a decent godly guy. He speaks like many in my family do. I may disagree with the presentation, but I'm very familiar with it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I`m going to take a self-appointed time out. I`m trying to figure out what is within the boundaries of "family oriented", and exactly what falls outside of that. After that, I`ll figure out if a grown man, (me), will deal with being treated like a child, in having one`s speech critiqued and censored. There`s a difference in flat-out meanness and attacks on a group, or person, versus adult discussion on, what for some, are sensitive subjects.

Take care all, I may be back, or maybe not. Like a great many here, I have strong feelings on several subjects, and some of these subjects are too critical to our society and culture as a whole to keep silent on them. I`ve never set out just to inflame a situation or discussion, and adults ought to be able to discuss issues like adults.

Take care guys.

gregr; I know you certainly haven't asked for my two cents, but here it is. This should be easy peasy. Family oriented is anything that could be comfortably (for all participants) be discussed in polite, mixed company. Think having dinner with your wife's family. Anything that would embarrass or make uncomfortable her, or any member of her family, is likely a good indicator of a no-go area. A gentleman may be aware that he has the freedom to discuss any subject that takes his fancy and still be aware of propriety of time and place

There is a good reason that we are admonished not to talk about politics or religion in polite company (in order to maintain that 'polite' descriptor)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    [video=youtube;jOOZaYvC-Ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOOZaYvC-Ao[/video]I just had to! We all need to just get along.

[video=youtube;jOOZaYvC-Ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOOZaYvC-Ao[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Greg, is a decent godly guy. He speaks like many in my family do. I may disagree with the presentation, but I'm very familiar with it.

My brother wouldn't probably last a week on this site. Polite presentation is something he's capable of but chooses not to do it. :)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Really do not want to ban anyone. Hate it actually.
    Passion and belief are powerful things.

So is cocaine, but noted.

0vTTjPf.gif

Top Bottom