• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Listen, we can't split the vote. We all need to back 1 conservative candidate

b53cab16.jpg

You're right though. We need to back 1 candidate. It just should be Johnson, not Romney IMO.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Naw. Can't stomach "conservatives". They're frightened of the future and freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility is something they only pay lip service to. Plus a significant number of them are just flat out crazy, these days. I'll stick with Johnson. He's not crazy, afraid, a liar or irresponsible. And he has a proven track record. He's the only real choice.

Then you may want to put me on your ignore list

Hate for you to get sick on my account

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    While I understand wanting to vote for someone who aligns with as many positions and views as you have, a vote for Johnson or Paul by an NRA member is a vote for Obama. I've weighed in on other threads regarding the upcoming election and have been told "at least my conscience is clear" or "I'm voting my conscience" or other similar comments.

Everyone is entitled to vote however they want to vote. And, I defend their right to do so! However, by voting for Johnson or Paul or a candidate other than Obama or Romney you, as an NRA member, are strengthening Obama's candidacy.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    While I understand wanting to vote for someone who aligns with as many positions and views as you have, a vote for Johnson or Paul by an NRA member is a vote for Obama. I've weighed in on other threads regarding the upcoming election and have been told "at least my conscience is clear" or "I'm voting my conscience" or other similar comments.

Everyone is entitled to vote however they want to vote. And, I defend their right to do so! However, by voting for Johnson or Paul or a candidate other than Obama or Romney you, as an NRA member, are strengthening Obama's candidacy.

Good thing I'm not an NRA member.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Then just vote for obama, Johnson WILL NOT win, and I'll put money on it. Romney has the best chance of winning. I'll just wait for obama in chief to win in again november

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

There it is again, those evil 3rd party voters costing Romney the election and really voting for Obama. I guess Romney losing couldn't have anything to do with his record? Maybe the gutless campaign he is running? Nope, need a scapegoat.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    There it is again, those evil 3rd party voters costing Romney the election and really voting for Obama. I guess Romney losing couldn't have anything to do with his record? Maybe the gutless campaign he is running? Nope, need a scapegoat.

Maybe its because people aren't backing the most electable candidate

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    You have the right to vote as you please, but I will cast my vote based on this: I helped get 8 years of william jefferson clinton because I was so pissed at George Bush the First after he declared my Chinese AK variants to be evil looking weapons capable of causing me to become a criminal, and banned importation of certain long guns based on looks.

So I voted for H. Ross Perot. And we got clinton and the wonderful 1994 "assault weapon" ban. I learned my lesson and will do what I can to see that obama-messiah is sent packing.

Sad system we wound up with, but it will be really difficult to do a worse job than the guy we have now. "O Most Go!"

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    Not a Romney fan! My man Mitch was the THE best hope for the country. I did my part to try to convince him to run. But he decided against running. While I understand his reasoning, we needed him. So we are left with a choice.

Romney is a silver spoon, forked tongue, lame, pick your adjective. I don't trust a word coming from his mouth. The choice we have makes me sick. But I'll not use my vote on a candidate who won't likely get 1% of the vote. Look at the comments on this post about Johnson.

And, I assumed anyone who has been advocating on this website over 11,000 times since 2008 would have been an NRA member. My mistake!

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Mosinowner come on man. Romney blows, Obama blows. No matter who anyone votes for we'll just be on the path to destruction. I don't care who is more "electable", they both suck bad.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not a Romney fan! My man Mitch was the THE best hope for the country. I did my part to try to convince him to run. But he decided against running. While I understand his reasoning, we needed him. So we are left with a choice.

Romney is a silver spoon, forked tongue, lame, pick your adjective. I don't trust a word coming from his mouth. The choice we have makes me sick. But I'll not use my vote on a candidate who won't likely get 1% of the vote. Look at the comments on this post about Johnson.

And, I assumed anyone who has been advocating on this website over 11,000 times since 2008 would have been an NRA member. My mistake!

I don't give my money to the Sharpton/Jackson wing of the gun rights movement.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Maybe it's because the most "electable" candidate isn't any better than the current clown in office. But I'm willing to listen to why you consider Romney a conservative.

I admit, I threw that word out. I should use moderate republican. You need to back your parties man

This is paraphrased

''Vote for the guy that has the best chance of beating the guy you want to be beat.''

William F. Buckley

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I admit, I threw that word out. I should use moderate republican. You need to back your parties man

This is paraphrased

''Vote for the guy that has the best chance of beating the guy you want to be beat.''

William F. Buckley

It ain't Romney.

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    Romney is no more a fiscal conservative than GW. Fiscal responsibility may be part of the Republican platform but to find a candidate that actually upholds that value is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Frankly, other than the health care reform, Obama hasn't been the devil Rush Limbaugh and the other loud mouths made him out to be. I support your right to vote for Johnson. If you feel that strongly, you should. Another 4 years of Obama probably won't be that bad.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

This is paraphrased

William F. Buckley

Yes, vote party lines! Support the status quo. :rockwoot:

I have no problem admitting I would blindly vote the Republican nominee if there were a broader difference between the two, there is not.

Top Bottom