CSGV Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.Because MDA can't contain all the uneducated

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    https://www.facebook.com/CoalitiontoStopGunViolence?fref=ts&__nodl&rf=108457952519707

Scroll down to this pic
    yAodxWQ.jpg

About an older gentleman open carrying.
    Comments are disgusting. And some threatening, ironically proving the need to carry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1100491273311770&id=147886928572214&fs=0

Looks like Dean Weingarten.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "They will not stop until lives are saved"?

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

There are at least 660 pages of 10 stories each. Let's go with an exceedingly low figure and say that only 10% of those are actually lives saved. That adds up to over 650 lives saved.

How many verified news stories are there of someone whose life has been saved because they had no gun available, leaving them to either run away or bend over and take whatever the perp wanted to dish out?

(I'm going with "none" because that ain't living.... it's only continuing to have a heartbeat.)

Blessings,
    Bill

Unfortunately, the shrews would just not understand those stories. I'm pretty sure they could have the 600+ people right in front of them telling them stores, and they'd just shrug it off.
    If some of them experienced, there MIGHT be a few that see the light. But most would just call for more bans. Ban knives. Ban large groups of people. Ban sticks. Ban bats. etc.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Unfortunately, the shrews would just not understand those stories. I'm pretty sure they could have the 600+ people right in front of them telling them stores, and they'd just shrug it off.
    If some of them experienced, there MIGHT be a few that see the light. But most would just call for more bans. Ban knives. Ban large groups of people. Ban sticks. Ban bats. etc.

Hammers!.....You forgot Hammers......:nailbite:

FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year than Rifles - Breitbart

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ugh, I clicked the link and read the comments, Ugh!

I know.
    They'll get robbed or beaten, then say they didn't see it coming. And what could they do.

Actually, they'll probably live their life out and never need it.
    Which is why they have no problem taking it away from others.
    Because they CAN NOT COMPREHEND that others do not live in such a world.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

The "NRA Business Alliance"? I've never heard of this one. I agree, though, probably an 80% lower... because a guy looking to commit mass-murder wants to follow all the other laws, find a metal shop with tools to do the finish work, purchase the extra parts, put them all together, and enjoy the sense of accomplishment for the few hours before he takes that gun out to perpetrate his crimes and get his rifle confiscated at best and himself killed at.... well, yeah, best for the rest of us, but worst for him. Or he could just steal what someone else built and use that instead.

So much fail.

Blessings,
    Bill

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

They truly are a self-parody. To wit, the question:

"Who do you think is a bigger threat to your well-being and the rule of law: common criminals or pro-gun activists? Why?"

Answer from one Martha M. Lemert:

"Gun nuts. Because they want to push their ammosexuality on me and my children. Where we shop, eat and play."

What are the odds that Ms. Lemert would have called someone a bigot for saying the same thing about homosexuality instead of "ammosexuality"?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    From their page

Some of you are upset that so many pathetic, narcissistic gun fetishists flocked to this page today. Why? Their attack on this page shows they are scared, and they should be. They know change is coming. They know their "culture" is now regarded as demented by the entire world. They know all of America is physically sick after today's grotesque shooting in Virginia. Want to show them how hard we are willing to work to end this? Ring your legislators' phones off the hook tomorrow and demand they take immediate action to make our gun laws tougher. And BE LOUD. Do NOT take no for an answer.

Hear that guys?
    We go there cause we are scared.
    :hehe:
    I guess it never crossed their minds that we're either laughing at them, or trying to present a different side.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    From their page

Here that guys?
    We go there cause we are scared.
    :hehe:
    I guess it never crossed their minds that we're either laughing at them, or trying to present a different side.

What do we have to be scared about?
    We're the ones with the guns....

Top Bottom