• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm confused...in a world where the NSA is probably watching me write this post or hearing me huff and puff on my phone each day, where Obamacare is ready to drive my healthcare costs through the ceiling, where I continually pay ridiculous taxes, a private enterprise would somehow be more greedy?

Perhaps I perceive things differently since I actually own sufficient land to take care of all the "outdoorsy" stuff, yet I'm expected to subsidize everyone else's crap as well. I have no patience for the concept of "public land", even down to a local park. Utterly wasteful.

That's cool. A nation of one. I've got mine and screw everyone else. e Pluribus Unum be damned.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    That's cool. A nation of one. I've got mine and screw everyone else. e Pluribus Unum be damned.

On the contrary. Rather, a nation of willing aid rather than aid at the point of a gun. From the many, one by choice rather than by brute force. There is a need for government to protect the rights of the people, but I have a hard time seeing how a kids play park or gun range figures into it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They will wait until every one is gone and then move in swiftly and by the time it makes news it will all be over with.

Yup. When everyone's gone there will be a pre-dawn raid, Bundy will be arrested, his land and everything he owns will likely be forfeited, there will be gag orders, and it will barely be mentioned in any news stories.

Oh... and many of those who showed up to support him will be audited, and lots of problems will inevitably be found.

davidw221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Yup. When everyone's gone there will be a pre-dawn raid, Bundy will be arrested, his land and everything he owns will likely be forfeited, there will be gag orders, and it will barely be mentioned in any news stories.

Oh... and many of those who showed up to support him will be audited, and lots of problems will inevitably be found.

This is a familiar theme to Democratic Administrations, We will see what happen, also I want to mention former Electrical Union Thug Tom Collins of Las Vegas, (Democrat) County Commissioner, stated all who come to the Bundy's to protect them need to make funeral plans! Folks this shows their not afraid of violence from the people for the people. IMHO this is only the beginning of tyranny in our Great Land!

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine

Not so sure about that, you might wanna prepare yourself for a surprise ending, cause the lion is no longer nappin.:popcorn:

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    1. the BLM backed out today
    2. if the cattle had been illegal alliens the fed would have been helping them in any way they could. plus voter cards,id,food stamps,housing,a phone for ea and bla bla bla
    3. they are closing the refuge and shipping out half the slow moving rats with a shell and killing the rest so this in ignorant
    4. the man and his family have been there almost as long as the country is old. Home sted and what about all the native american bla bla ?
    5 and most importantly, F THE FEDS, this is a over reach buy them when so many thing go unpunished that are major. Kinda like this little punk that killed the man last week while on a walk. All the :poop: he did and it slides but an old man doing what his famiy has always done that would have NEVER been heard about except for a handfull of enviotards get upset about a rat with a shell

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I sat that they had backed off today. My thought was they didn't want a showdown during an election year. They'll come back swiftly after the election is my suspicion. Of course, Harry may have waved them off for fear of someone digging up another 'phony controversy' that points at him and backroom land deals..

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I sat that they had backed off today. My thought was they didn't want a showdown during an election year. They'll come back swiftly after the election is my suspicion. Of course, Harry may have waved them off for fear of someone digging up another 'phony controversy' that points at him and backroom land deals..

They backed off because the sight of thousands of pissed off Americans with rifles intimidated them.

That is the only reason that crowd was not assaulted with riot gear and jailed, because they had the common sense to bring their guns with them to a protest.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    They backed off because the sight of thousands of pissed off Americans with rifles intimidated them.

That is the only reason that crowd was not assaulted with riot gear and jailed, because they had the common sense to bring their guns with them to a protest.

This is exactly why the Founding Fathers put the second amendment in place. Tyranny of the Gubmint.

"Where the Government fears the people there is Liberty, where the People fear the Government there is tyranny."

As to some siding with the Feds, my thoughts are that since the Governor and the Nevada judges agree with the Bundy's and the Hage's, I'm going to lean A LOT more on the side of Bundy's. He's been paying the State of Nevada and stopped paying the BLM when they stopped honoring their end of the deal and then changed their rules in the middle of the game.

Let's not forget that things out west where ranching, farming and homesteading have been concerned, are done a lot differently than they are here and have been for a couple of hundred years. The Gov. sold grazing rights, mineral rights, homestead rights, rights to the Indians to remain on their land and use it as they always had as long as they stayed on that land. Now let's take a good hard look at how well the Gov. has honored it's agreements throughout history and when I do that, I don't see a very good track record or case for the Gov't. Actually it's pisspoor and from all of the reading I've been doing about this case, they haven't cleaned up their act any at all.

I wonder after all of this if Harry Reid will still be a Senator after his next re-election. Anyone know when he is up again? I can only hope it's soon. Could he take Boehner with him too please?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom