• NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Here, I print these out myself.

atftarget10mm.jpg

ATF agent in tacticool gear complete with ski mask.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm glad I've been straightened out. It seems kids have never been used as human shields and true threats never conceal their intentions. Life just got a lot simpler!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm glad I've been straightened out. It seems kids have never been used as human shields and true threats never conceal their intentions. Life just got a lot simpler!

Dangerous people do not hide human shields behind themselves.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    young woman defending her children (or possibly young girl defending her brother and sister)
    NOMOREHESITATION-YOUNGMOTHERONPLAYGROUND_zpsf83e29b0.jpg

Originally Posted by HoughMade

Clearly, this woman who is hiding children behind her is a threat. When you have a family defending their children from you, I think it'd be time to look in the mirror and ask yourself when it became your job to attack people in their own homes or backyards.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Hey, it's nice to know that pregnant women, kids, and old guys never are threats. I can stop being vigilant when they're around.

Exactly. Pregnant women and children protecting their siblings are such a problem in this country that our armed government agents must not hesitate to pull the trigger! Was that a handgun or a PlayStation vita? Shoot first, ask those pesky questions after the kid is bleeding out and you're safe. Video games make kids violent anyway, so even if it was just a PS vita, he was still a legitimate threat...long term...

They need to make some NYC targets with kids holding high capacity soda cups. Talk about threatening.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    May I have your attention, please .... ?

"Pot" ranting at "Kettle!" Their "appalling" may be others' "appealing." I trust my local LEO SO much more than DHS mooogs. <====NOT purple!
    Good point. I get the feeling that some people who would consider having the police shooting at targets that look like us 'realistic training' but would consider targets designed for people who look like us shooting back when opened fire upon for no good reason to be appalling? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and after all, it's only paper, right? Never mind that the apparent goal is desensitizing police of what reservations they may have about shooting people in situations that smack of defending their homes and families rather than crimes in progress.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    we are on the verge, this is what is called a precipice, i think thats how you spell it, anyways, its so close, we just have to hope enough americans have prepared. so sad to see we are at this point so quickly, may god help us all, but according to god this is how its supposed to be. even more scary.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    "Pot" ranting at "Kettle!" Their "appalling" may be others' "appealing." I trust my local LEO SO much more than DHS mooogs. <====NOT purple!

I wish I could share your confidence, but in my case, it is off the table until at minimum they can learn how to kick in the right door for a change. Other improvements will also be necessary.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Those type of targets are definately for "desensitization." No different than the military using "E" silhouette's, "Ivan" targets, pop-up and moving target ranges compared to known-distance firing. Train as you fight, since your target will be human shaped and moving. This is just complete and utter crap IMO.

You are 100% correct its desensitization under the ploy of officer/agent safety.

With all the Ammo buys for Governmental parties mainly (hollow points) that have come to light in the last couple of years and all the other articles that have come to light, that make you ask is this America anymore. And now the hard push to disarm America population to a none modern effective weapons. It should be clear to all the direction we are headed. If you don't see it mark this comment as another tinfoil hat fool.........:patriot:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You are 100% correct its desensitization under the ploy of officer/agent safety.

With all the Ammo buys for Governmental parties mainly (hollow points) that have come to light in the last couple of years and all the other articles that have come to light, that make you ask is this America anymore. And now the hard push to disarm America population to a none modern effective weapons. It should be clear to all the direction we are headed. If you don't see it mark this comment as another tinfoil hat fool.........:patriot:

It does lead a person to suppose the day is coming when the only active portions of INGO will be the 'Break Room' and the 'Non-firearm' section of the classifieds by virtue of the remainder having little subject matter to discuss that is not forbidden under the rules or else illegal.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    lol :): ....my wife came in look at the screen at Miguel comment and said he must be talking about you douche bag .....and walk out saying you forgot to take the trash out laughing ....talk about burn......:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom