• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • utl73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    Indiana
    Even if departments did have enough personnel, nobody would want to give up the take home car as it is one of the benefits of the job. Not to mention any friction it could cause among officers being partnered up.
    At least that's my thoughts from the outside looking in
    Before kerry forestall killed my team we would meet at roll call and ride two up. Make arrest for 4-6 hours then spend the rest of the shift writing reports and taking care of evidence. WHen he took office he couldnt wrap his head around why we would want to do the work that we did so he finally killed all proactivity in our division and detailed us to parking lot security of a secured building. lol

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    All men are created equal. I truly believe that to be true. From that moment on however, all bets are off.

Noah Shahnavaz's life was worth the lives of 100 pieces of **** like Carl Board. I hope he endures a pain so severe that he begs for death every day for years before enjoying the most painful death imaginable and fades into nonexistence. His corpse will be more valuable as fertilizer than his soul ever was as a human being, that's for damned sure.
    Tell us how you really feel, PD.

These thoughts are mild compared to the ones in my head. My wife was born and raised in Elwood and we have grandkids and now a great grandchild that live within 5 miles of Elwood. Too close to home, this one.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I feel horrible about it but my stomach was in knots waiting to hear a name I worked in Madison county and was worried it'd be a name I knew.

They got a warrant for his barber shop in Marion that they served this afternoon.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Terrible, absolutely terrible.

Sounds like this didn't need to happen? Is Ryan Mears the responsible party involved in letting this scum walk?

Well before Mears,, he was arrested in 2006, a jury found him guilty on almost all charges, he got 18 years in 2007 with 281 days credit for time served. He served roughly 12 in custody and was then transferred to Community Corrections. That's fairly normal for state time, and one reason federal time is harder as you have to spend a higher percentage of the sentence in custody. 49G06-0612-PC-228815 and you can look it up on mycase. One can argue for harsher penalties like longer sentences and/or death penalty considerations, of course, but he was arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced in this instance so I don't think he 'walked'. Hopefully this is pursued as a death penalty case.

Yeah, His Mycase is what got me riled up.......it is hard to find all his crimes because he has had so many names. Carl Webb, Carl R. Webb, Carl Board, Roy Board. Roy Webb Carl R. Webb.......wonder why so many names?? Man, they chap my ash.

Every time someone is booked the name they give is entered in whatever variation they gave it. It all ties back to the same FBI number or state inmate number based on fingerprints, though. Some are aliases, some are just middle initial vs no middle initial, and sometimes they are just typos by the booking personnel or a mistranslation of drunken slurring to english.

Is there any thought given to going with 2 officers per car?

No. Most places are having trouble putting 1 officer in a car and, regardless, historically it has had mixed results for officer survivability.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Before kerry forestall killed my team we would meet at roll call and ride two up. Make arrest for 4-6 hours then spend the rest of the shift writing reports and taking care of evidence. WHen he took office he couldnt wrap his head around why we would want to do the work that we did so he finally killed all proactivity in our division and detailed us to parking lot security of a secured building. lol
    Just doing what the democrat party tells him to do. Frank Anderson (may he rot in peace) did the same thing when he took office. I went from getting pats on the back for making good arrests to being questioned as to why I was making so many arrests then our unit was canned. Never complained on, never sued and we had a prosecutor who asked to work with our unit specifically and it needed to be trashed.

Democrats do not like their constituents being arrested.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

1659386085690.png

...The man who police believe believe shot and killed Elwood Police Officer Noaf Shahanavaz, was able to fire 36 rifle rounds, while the officer was not able to shoot him once...

...Court documents indicate that Boards FaceTimed his mother, father and girlfriend while being chased by police. When detectives went to his barbershop, a man who rents an apartment over the shop told them that Boards recorded a song saying he would kill cops if they ever caught him. That man also told police Boards is a member of the Black Hebrew Israelites...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Ya career criminal with rap sheet forever. Never should of been out of prison. 1st offense just put these people in a cage for life. I think a bunch of judges should be in there with them. Why do we keep giving these people breaks in life?
    This is why you should be able to sue prosecutors and judges. They are not above the law and should be held accountable. If you don’t Like those conditions when considering those jobs, then become a janitor. No offense to janitors.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is why you should be able to sue prosecutors and judges. They are not above the law and should be held accountable. If you don’t Like those conditions when considering those jobs, then become a janitor. No offense to janitors.
    Prosecutors, judges and parole board members have contributed to far more deaths than gun manufacturers, yet they want to be able to sue gun manufacturers now.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You know....."I am sorry" and condolences only goes so far. It is far beyond time we hold courts, judges and prosecutors fully accountable for their sentencings and pleas and paroles. Once again, some parent, wife, child, Aunt, Uncle or grand parent are grieving a 100% preventable death!

This guy should have never been on the streets.......but yet, once again.....good people pay the price for bad people.
    Democrat voters do not want their‘s held accountable…

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

State Police Header Image 3
    INDIANA STATE POLICE
    PENDLETON DISTRICT
    9022 S. State Road 67
    Pendleton, IN 46064
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​
    Sergeant Scott Keegan
    Public Information Officer
    765-778-2121
    Twitter: @ISPPendleton
    DATE: August 1, 2022

Official Memorial Fund for Fallen Officer Noah Shahnavaz​

**THE INFORMATION CONTAINED BELOW IS BEING SENT AT THE REQUEST OF, AND ON BEHALF OF THE ELWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT AND INDIANA FALLEN HEROES FOUNDATION**

Madison County – Indiana Fallen Heroes Foundation has established an official memorial fund to honor Officer Noah Shahnavaz.
    On July 31, 2022, Officer Noah Shahnavaz was shot and killed while conducting a traffic stop on State Road 37 and County Road 1000 N in Madison County, Indiana.
    The foundation has been designated by the Elwood Police Department as the official fundraiser to accept monetary donations on behalf of the family. Anyone who is wishing to donate can visit any First Merchant Bank by referencing the Indiana Fallen Heroes Foundation.
    Donations can also be made by visiting www.indianafallen.org and clicking on "FALLEN HEROES" to select NOAH SHAHNAVAZ.
    This information is being disseminated on behalf of the Elwood Police Department and the Indiana Fallen Heroes Foundation. Any questions about the foundation should be directed to them.​
    -30-​

Memorial Fund

Top Bottom