• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Just got some free cigars from CARLOS TORANO (url = Torano Cigars - Manufactures of Hand-Rolled Cigars )

Too bad this guy didn't stumble in here on Wednesday. He wants to set me up as a direct buying account. I've always liked the brand but it was under the thumb of another importer for the past few years and has been pretty much overlooked by cigar smokers. They have now parted ways with their former importer and now are importing and distributing on their own. Looks like we'll have a few events with them in the future. I didn't check to see if he is gun friendly or not, but we can whip him into shape if he turns out to be a weenie.

In the mean time I'm puffing away on one of their new single region cigars, I'd share but . . .

Packaged in cedar it looks like. I wonder if they have the same flavor as the Fonsecas (sp?)you have. :dunno:

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    I didn't check to see if he is gun friendly or not, but we can whip him into shape if he turns out to be a weenie.

Man, this forum rocks! How about sharing one with newbie on Wednesday...if they're as good as you say.....no pressure, though...

Erick

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Man, this forum rocks! How about sharing one with newbie on Wednesday...if they're as good as you say.....no pressure, though...

Erick

Erick you will find that most of the folks on here are very easy to get along with and get to know. Unfortunately I have to work til 2pm on Wednesday so I won't be able to join the folks that show up for the cigars then. I WILL however be at the cigar nite the next nite (thursday at the cedar lake store) so I hope to see you there and get to meet ya. As for Bob, you will spot him with no problems if you think Joe Hardy of the Hardy boy mysteries. :laugh:

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    melensdad,

I don't know if I mentioned earlier that the wife is buying me a box of my preferred for Christmas...and as you know,

I like Big Butts and I cannot lie...

I'm also diggin' on a nice mid-sized humidor with the glass etched and a little moisture gauge...I might get it engraved too, for no other reasons than that I'm vain and I like nice little etched and engraved boxes that are Made in China.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I WILL however be at the cigar nite the next nite (thursday at the cedar lake store)

WHAT?! How could I have missed that?! I'M OFF!!!!!! I can make it! New holsters and everything. Now I've just got to get clear for an IDPA...

I seem to constantly trail off into ellipses...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    melensdad,

I don't know if I mentioned earlier that the wife is buying me a box of my preferred for Christmas...
    Have her see me, we'll give her 20% off on a box.

As for Bob, you will spot him with no problems if you think Joe Hardy of the Hardy boy mysteries. :laugh:
    All prior invitations are now cancelled. . . BTW you forgot that I typically also wear Hawaiian shirts!

Erick
    Oh they will be smoked before then!!!

Packaged in cedar ... :dunno:
    No these don't seem to have the mild cedar overtones of the Fonseca Cedar series cigars.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    WHAT?! How could I have missed that?! I'M OFF!!!!!! I can make it! New holsters and everything. Now I've just got to get clear for an IDPA...

I seem to constantly trail off into ellipses...

Stop going on vacation and keep up with INGO and you won't miss so many events! Heck you missed the lunch when Ghost brought in a stripper! Sadly his name was Joe?!?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I was going to tell you guys the news about getting a day shift, and how it would be a while before I make it to wednsday lunches again. No more illicit night jobs.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I forget, wasn't this thread supposed to be a smoking good cigars and eating lunch on Wednesday's at a cigar lounge while talking guns???

Seems like Joe has taken us WAAAAAYYYY off topic.

We may need to take a vote this Wednesday to see if he should be banned . . . or at least forced to sit at the 'children's table' :n00b:

I have to go hop on the tractor and move some dirt. Back later. Much later.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I forget, wasn't this thread supposed to be a smoking good cigars and eating lunch on Wednesday's at a cigar lounge while talking guns???

Seems like Joe has taken us WAAAAAYYYY off topic.

We may need to take a vote this Wednesday to see if he should be banned . . . or at least forced to sit at the 'children's table' :n00b:

I have to go hop on the tractor and move some dirt. Back later. Much later.

Gonna take a vote to vote him off the island huh? LOL

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Wow, oh wow...and to think i could bring kids to this forum...there's talk of smoking, lap dances, those evil guns...

OK, so how about a cigar?? I'll look like an idiot smoking one, but hey, some of them actually taste pretty damn good...

Erick

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom