• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DiamProducer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Anderson
    I was out there about 2 months ago with my friend who just moved back from Alabama. There were 2 or 3 guys at the rifle tables, and they stopped to talk to us. We chatted for a few then one guy actually drove us up to the guys house who runs things. We chatted with him for a good hour. Something came up and I couldn't go back the next day to apply (don't remember, prob work related) But I have spoken with Richard today and hopefully I can get there in the near future and join as this is just about 15 minutes from my house. FYI we are younger, and the guys there were a little older and treated us very hospitable.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I just received my Fall Creek membership card today and hope to get out there soon and shoot some lead and hopefully meet some of the other members. Come on Spring>>>>

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    received mine today also

I received my membership also today. If it is not raining this weekend I may brave the cold just to check things out better and shoot a little.

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    Open to non-members?

You don't have to be a member to shoot trap, that is open to the public. I've been there a few times for trap. Have to be a member to use the rifle and pistol ranges. I have been wanting to become a member but it looks like it's gonna get crowded.....lol

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Singlesix,

Yes as Kong already mentioned, non-members can come out and shoot trap on Tues nights, however membership is required to use the rifle, pistol or archery ranges.

Kong,

Naa there are usually always plenty of shooting stations open, FCVCC has plenty of room for more INGO folks!

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    Singlesix,

Yes as Kong already mentioned, non-members can come out and shoot trap on Tues nights, however membership is required to use the rifle, pistol or archery ranges.

Kong,

Naa there are usually always plenty of shooting stations open, FCVCC has plenty of room for more INGO folks!

Thank you Richard. You have convinced me to apply for membership. I just live a few miles south of Pendleton, and do most of my pistol shooting in the back yard, but it would be nice to come out and shoot with some Ingo people instead of by myself all the time.....:hooked:

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you Richard. You have convinced me to apply for membership. I just live a few miles south of Pendleton, and do most of my pistol shooting in the back yard, but it would be nice to come out and shoot with some Ingo people instead of by myself all the time.....:hooked:

LOL welcome aboard then Kong!

I'll be looking forward to shooting with you!

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    how

Hey folks I just created a Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club INGO social group, so we can discuss getting together for range trips, etc.

So if your a member of or have applied to or are going to become a FCVCC member make sure that you join the FCVCC INGO social group.

How do you join the social group?

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A quick heads up folks, for anyone interested in joining FCVCC we're going to have several new people coming out Tuesday night during trap to get applications and stuff so that would be a good night for you to also show up and apply for membership at Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club.

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A quick heads up folks, for anyone interested in joining FCVCC we're going to have several new people coming out Tuesday night 6pm-10pm during trap to get applications and stuff so that would be a good night for you to also show up and apply for membership at Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club.

This bump is just a reminder for all of the folks who have expressed interest in joining FCVCC but have had trouble doing so.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    I've been a member for about 10 yrs. It's a great facility with good folks. I haven't been up in a while though. Wife and I recently moved and had a son.

Top Bottom