French Army: Adieu Le Clarion, Faire la Bise HK416???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Here is the F90.

Thales-F90.jpg

It looks a lot like the FA-MAS G2, which could be good for training.

famas_10.jpg

They do love their bullpups don't they.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The rationale is that it save space inside the spam can as European infantry is to stay with the IFV instead of debusing.

As well, the French saw the EM-2 and thought that the Brits were on to something and eventually went with Le Clairon.

DaveyCrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Bluffton, Indiana
    Going back to what has been said before, I have NEVER had a problem with any French person while there. I have been three or four times, and the most recent was for 6 months to study French in a university in Bordeaux. The guys become rowdy at night but it always seemed to be aimed towards their friends?... Jsais pas mais c'est toujours comme ca... (I don't have the proper keyboard for French either.) Some of the greatest moments of my short 19 years. I could talk for days.

And yes,I still believe the French soldiers that I have seen pulling guard duty look menacing. The strut around with their bullpup rifles. Now that I think about it, maybe there is some kind of selection for these guard soldiers because I can't really remember seeing one under or near 6 feet. Any info on that?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Going back to what has been said before, I have NEVER had a problem with any French person while there. I have been three or four times, and the most recent was for 6 months to study French in a university in Bordeaux. The guys become rowdy at night but it always seemed to be aimed towards their friends?... Jsais pas mais c'est toujours comme ca... (I don't have the proper keyboard for French either.) Some of the greatest moments of my short 19 years. I could talk for days.

And yes,I still believe the French soldiers that I have seen pulling guard duty look menacing. The strut around with their bullpup rifles. Now that I think about it, maybe there is some kind of selection for these guard soldiers because I can't really remember seeing one under or near 6 feet. Any info on that?

Some guys from the French Legion look scary. :n00b:

Top Bottom