• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Yet the most people to die in mass has time and time again come from Democide. When the fire has died down, the truth lies in the ashes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuyXK6afnfA

So where do I stand on the Fort Hood Shooting... Well, it gives great fundamental reasoning to kill someone overseas, being an American citizen, who has never been seen picking up a gun, with not evidence, with no trial.

Internal Documents Reveal How the FBI Blew Fort Hood | Mother Jones

But Still. Democide has a much higher total of killings and mass murders... the clincher is that Normally these people become immune to it... Weird.

Department of Justice Requests Grant of Immunity to Bush, Cheney, and Other Criminals for War Crimes - | Intellihub.com

Obama's justice department grants final immunity to Bush's CIA torturers | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Daily Kos: DOJ Asks Court to Grant Immunity to Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld for Iraq War

20th-Century-Mortacracies.gif

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That's too bad. I'd prefer he rot in prison for the next 50 yrs.

That's what I had said earlier. The bastard wants to be executed. If anything, put him in some well-guarded but undisclosed dungeon and let him either eat pork or starve. And don't even publicize what happened to him. As they said in Argentina, "disappear" him.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Good thing it was in Texas, which has a death penalty. Good riddance. Now we just need some people in government who are not so PC and not always siding with Muslims to declare this what it was -- an act of terror. Workplace violence my foot.

State law has zero precedence in Military and Federal trials.

Does the military have different execution methods? Is it gonna be lethal injection or does the military still have firing squads or something.

The Military has Zero execution protocols. They do however have a MOU with the Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons to carry out any Military executions!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I heard it said - or possibly read it - that Hasan will be discharged and executed, and that the pay he has earned since his arraignment will likely be subject to confiscation and distribution to some of his victims as a result of civil suits which are expected to follow his conviction. Since he will be discharged from the Service, he will be executed by the Bureau of Prisons. Darn it. I'd just as soon he spent the rest of his life on bread and water at whatever hard labor a paraplegic can do and let whatever money he "earned" from such labor go toward the families of his victims. under the aforementioned circumstances, I would gladly see him spend the rest of his natural life in prison, and I'd think the American people would be getting a bargain.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Good thing it was in Texas, which has a death penalty. Good riddance. Now we just need some people in government who are not so PC and not always siding with Muslims to declare this what it was -- an act of terror. Workplace violence my foot.

I dunno if someone already pointed it out, but what state it occurred in is irrelevant. It was a service member on a military base. Different book being thrown at him.

Drown him in pig's blood. Do not pass go, do not collect 76 virgins.

That may be what he deserves, but we're better than that...or we are supposed to be, at least.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Understanding that Wikipedia is a non-academic source, it has some interesting information on it with references to original sources. It seems to indicate that the military death penalty is "active" although it has not been used in quite some time, the most recent one being in 1961, as near as I can tell. The most common method in US military history has been hanging, and it looks like the firing squad is second.

Capital punishment by the United States military - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    How I think it should be carried out:

You have been convicted of 13 counts of 1st degree murder and 32 counts of attempted murder by a military jury. They have found your crimes heinous and warrant the penalty of death. At 2200 hours tomorrow you will be executed by (hanging, lethal injection, etc.). If the victims families and surviving victims petition your sentence by majority vote you may be granted life without parole in solitary confinement for the duration of your sentence.

just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How I think it should be carried out:

You have been convicted of 13 counts of 1st degree murder and 32 counts of attempted murder by a military jury. They have found your crimes heinous and warrant the penalty of death. At 2200 hours tomorrow you will be executed by (hanging, lethal injection, etc.). If the victims families and surviving victims petition your sentence by majority vote you may be granted life without parole in solitary confinement for the duration of your sentence.

just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

Why? Save the time and money. Bullet to the head!

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I heard it said - or possibly read it - that Hasan will be discharged and executed, and that the pay he has earned since his arraignment will likely be subject to confiscation and distribution to some of his victims as a result of civil suits which are expected to follow his conviction. Since he will be discharged from the Service, he will be executed by the Bureau of Prisons. Darn it. I'd just as soon he spent the rest of his life on bread and water at whatever hard labor a paraplegic can do and let whatever money he "earned" from such labor go toward the families of his victims. under the aforementioned circumstances, I would gladly see him spend the rest of his natural life in prison, and I'd think the American people would be getting a bargain.

BOP will be involved not because Military inmates are dishonorably discharged but because the military has no facility to conduct executions.

This wouldn't be current any more, but it's still interesting, in the morbid sense, to look at: Procedure for Military Executions, December 1947. There's a description of the drop distance, the band, etc.

perry, as of the last several decades the US Military has zero protocols on execution since execution was reinstated in the 1970's. hanging and firing squads are no longer an approved method. Lethal injection is! DOJ/BOP has a MOU with the military to conduct any Military executions. DOJ/BOP was suppose to conduct an execution of Ronald Grey in 2008 (he was a cook in the 82nd airborne that raped and murdered several women at FT Bragg in 1986 era.

The execution was put off within a couple weeks because of some appeals that cause the inmate to get a stay.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm fine with the sentence. He deserves it and apparently he wants it. At least he'll die a happy man.

Burn in hell Hasan.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Drown him in pig's blood. Do not pass go, do not collect 76 virgins.

I pesonally would take that a few steps further...

1) Bring the pig out, alive, for him to see.
    2) Slaughter pig in front of him -save for bacon later.
    3) Bring in the executioner...
    A) Dips dagger in pigs blood while he watches, then stab him in the chest with it.
    4) While he bleeds out and struggles to breathe; wheel in a TV and play combat camera footage of his brothers being bombed to hell.
    5) Hold his body for 72 hours to further ensure he will NOT "go to heaven"; then bury his body in an undisclosed location, unmarked.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

A) Dips dagger in pigs blood while he watches, then stab him in the chest with it.
    4) While he bleeds out and struggles to breathe; wheel in a TV and play combat camera footage of his brothers being bombed to hell.
    5) Hold his body for 72 hours to further ensure he will NOT "go to heaven"; then bury his body in an undisclosed location, unmarked.

Bury him with the dead pig. I have read that is the worst thing you can do.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

Excellent. Maybe when we're done with all that, we can fly some jets into their skycrapers.

Top Bottom