• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A great big NO-NO to death by musketry. That is considered an honorable form of execution. If they execute him, let it be death by hanging.

BUT. The son-of-a-***** WANTS to be executed and "martyred". Keep him on death row indefinitely and feed him nothing but bacon!

Lethal injection is still the biggest slap in the face for execution possible.

Getting put down like a rabid dog, seems quite fitting.

Hanging is dignified by comparison. And if they aren't going to use that individual for labor, a life sentence seems like a wasted expense for tax payers.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    This thread is brought to you by DRAMA!

I don't know the real story so, I have no weight in the matter of what's the right and what's the wrong way to kill a man.

ALL I KNOW IS WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TOLD ME. So I'll hold my dramatic insults and completely arrogant remarks for something that really matters to me.

Ask yourselves this. Why do I pass judgment on this man, when 1) I wasn't there? 2) I had nothing to do with the trial hence I have no personal knowledge of the evidence, and 3) it will not affect my life whatsoever but to make me a little more cautious and cowardly towards those whom live outside of my little comfort zone.

Especially when DEMOCIDE is the number one cause of loss of life EVER, but I don't see a real push to bring the slaughtering Presidents and chicken hawk Politics to justice... Just a push to let them off...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...Immunity-to-Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld-for-Iraq-War

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

I don't know the real story so, I have no weight in the matter of what's the right and what's the wrong way to kill a man.

ALL I KNOW IS WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TOLD ME. So I'll hold my dramatic insults and completely arrogant remarks for something that really matters to me.

Ask yourselves this. Why do I pass judgment on this man, when 1) I wasn't there? 2) I had nothing to do with the trial hence I have no personal knowledge of the evidence, and 3) it will not affect my life whatsoever but to make me a little more cautious and cowardly towards those whom live outside of my little comfort zone.

Especially when DEMOCIDE is the number one cause of loss of life EVER, but I don't see a real push to bring the slaughtering Presidents and chicken hawk Politics to justice... Just a push to let them off...

Daily Kos: DOJ Asks Court to Grant Immunity to Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld for Iraq War

It's becoming more and more obvious why you chose your screen name and avatar.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy

Daily Kos: DOJ Asks Court to Grant Immunity to Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld for Iraq War

HORSE:poop:!! The man took innocent life in cold blood (for a religious belief, I will add). These were men & women who swore to defend this country against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic, and he was sworn to do the same. Religious reasons or otherwise...the man is a turncoat and a traitor!! He deserves the death sentence.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm curious. Who do you find disgusting and why?

He's guilty, execute him, end it. You're giving away your moral high ground when you advocate something like this:

I pesonally would take that a few steps further...

1) Bring the pig out, alive, for him to see.
    2) Slaughter pig in front of him -save for bacon later.
    3) Bring in the executioner...
    A) Dips dagger in pigs blood while he watches, then stab him in the chest with it.
    4) While he bleeds out and struggles to breathe; wheel in a TV and play combat camera footage of his brothers being bombed to hell.
    5) Hold his body for 72 hours to further ensure he will NOT "go to heaven"; then bury his body in an undisclosed location, unmarked.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    HORSE:poop:!! The man took innocent life in cold blood (for a religious belief, I will add). These were men & women who swore to defend this country against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic, and he was sworn to do the same. Religious reasons or otherwise...the man is a turncoat and a traitor!! He deserves the death sentence.

Thanks for noticing. Now do your research. And realize that the reason a lot of US feel the same way that you do is because we're TOLD to. Don't forget what Patriot means versus the definition of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion, and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide. Please put the pieces of the puzzle together and regain that understanding that meant stand up against those who would take away your liberties in order to give you "security".

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    He's guilty, execute him, end it. You're giving away your moral high ground when you advocate something like this:

While I don't particularly advocate exotic means of execution, a quick execution is too good for the crime Hasan committed. Damn the expense, let him stay in prison until he dies a natural death, rather than be executed quickly (or as quickly as the court system will allow) and become another radical martyr. The Army Sergeant who pleaded guilty to murdering Afghan civilians is getting life in prison without possibility of parole; why shouldn't Hasan? The moral of the story (to those thinking of doing the same) is: you won't get a quick execution to Paradise; you'll get long slow years behind bars, perhaps to be brutalized by your fellow prisoners. That's not a martyr's death.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    By the way. A turncoat is a person who shifts allegiance from one loyalty or ideal to another, betraying or deserting an original cause by switching to the opposing side or party. In political and social history, this is distinct of being a traitor.
    With which side was he first a Turncoat?
    I don't know, so I won't bother thinking about it. That's the answer.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Life cannot be returned. And justice can only happen in real time!

Army bases shouldn't be disarmed, a gun free zone... That's the lesson that should be learned from this.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    While I don't particularly advocate exotic means of execution, a quick execution is too good for the crime Hasan committed. Damn the expense, let him stay in prison until he dies a natural death, rather than be executed quickly (or as quickly as the court system will allow) and become another radical martyr. The Army Sergeant who pleaded guilty to murdering Afghan civilians is getting life in prison without possibility of parole; why shouldn't Hasan? The moral of the story (to those thinking of doing the same) is: you won't get a quick execution to Paradise; you'll get long slow years behind bars, perhaps to be brutalized by your fellow prisoners. That's not a martyr's death.

You're arguing life in prison vs death penalty which is a pretty valid argument, cost to the taxpayer vs martyr vs which would be worse. We are talking about the, as you put it it, exotic and morbid execution methods being put forward. No place for that, the 8th Amendment doesn't say:
    No cruel and unusual punishment*.

*unless what he did was really bad, then be as creative and evil as possible because all bets are off.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield

I was there...
    ENOUGH SAID

Top Bottom