• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In for the donation, money well spent
    I believe we have guided more than a few this way over the course of the day.
    If these elitist talking heads feel the sting of their bad reporting and just complete lies through the efforts of good men like Guy Relford and the group behind Rittenhouse maybe, just maybe they will tone down the :bs:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I believe we have guided more than a few this way over the course of the day.
    If these elitist talking heads feel the sting of their bad reporting and just complete lies through the efforts of good men like Guy Relford and the group behind Rittenhouse maybe, just maybe they will tone down the :bs:
    Personally, I think they are more likely to double down than tone down but anything that might help to make the BS less likely to be swallowed by the public is a worthwhile thing to do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Personally, I think they are more likely to double down than tone down but anything that might help to make the BS less likely to be swallowed by the public is a worthwhile thing to do.
    There is always a group of brain damaged morons lined up with straws to suck the KoolAid. It’s a given. To reduce the number of those whack jobs is the problem.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    I just did a search on GFM and found at least 3 different funds for this young man. Here are the totals:
    General Funds started by a Brown (last name only) $4185.00
    Money for a tool box, started by a Clemons $2110.00
    Legal fund, started by Lucas $73200.00
    Total $79495.00

I hope Eli gets all the money from every account people set up in his name. I also hope they go after any(every)one who plans go cheat people on GFM.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just did a search on GFM and found at least 3 different funds for this young man. Here are the totals:
    General Funds started by a Brown (last name only) $4185.00
    Money for a tool box, started by a Clemons $2110.00
    Legal fund, started by Lucas $73200.00
    Total $79495.00

I hope Eli gets all the money from every account people set up in his name. I also hope they go after any(every)one who plans go cheat people on GFM.
    Thanks for the report. I hope the first two are legit.

Reactions: KG1

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Are there any contribution funds not related to GoFundMe? I will not give money to GFM, and nobody on the right should, either.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Found another GFM created by a Samantha Hamiton with a 200,000 goal. She could'nt even get the name right. Elijah dickens. Thankfully no one has contributed to it yet. Apparently, she was aware of the legit Jim Lucas GFM so there was no need to start a new one. She's trying to piggyback off of Lucas's GFM to make it sound legit.

Hi I am Trying to help Jim Lucas in raising the 300000 for legal fees! This man ..... elihja dickens 22 years old right here saved so many lives by approaching and dealing with the gunman july 22 At greenwood mall let’s show him we support!!!!

Last edited:

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I think this kid is a hero, and I'd shake his hand if I met him. You guys are free to do what you want with your money. It doesn't seem to me that this kid is going to need financial help. Guy has said he's pro-bono. If he does win any defamation suits he'll be better off that any of us.
    I'd rather donate to 2a advocate groups.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think this kid is a hero, and I'd shake his hand if I met him. You guys are free to do what you want with your money. It doesn't seem to me that this kid is going to need financial help. Guy has said he's pro-bono. If he does win any defamation suits he'll be better off that any of us.
    And that's fine. I can do/have done both

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I donate plenty to NRA and GOA. I`m retired and not rich, but I had a few bucks to donate to this Hero too, and I did.

Gravyman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 21, 2022
    Fishers
    Hopefully this guy gets plenty of money to sue the slanderers on msm. No way a DA is going to go after him at least, his case is even clearer than Kyle R's.

Top Bottom