Guns not welcome at Levi's stores for safety reasons.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thank god, some humor....

Had to use incognito mode to do a search for Lando Calrissian pantsless. I just couldn't have that in my search history. This is the best I could do.

iu

To keep on topic....Levi's suck.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Had to use incognito mode to do a search for Lando Calrissian pantsless. I just couldn't have that in my search history. This is the best I could do.

iu

To keep on topic....Levi's suck.

Can I at least get the Carrie Fisher from Blues Brothers?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Can I at least get the Carrie Fisher from Blues Brothers?

Printcraft or someone else would have to photoshop that one for you. When it comes to things like that I'm like Levi's (sucks, :):).

The best I can do is offer up the metallic gold bikini version or possibly the current version.

Edit to add a side note:

The person that said "time is relative" never looked at these 2 pictures together while thinking the phrase....Look into my eyes.

iu
    iu

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    IMO, no they didn't respectfully ask. They have clearly chosen a side, actively donated and helped pursue anti-gun legislation. That's not respectfully asking or taking a neutral position.

Here is the NRA list of other companies that have chosen a side. NRA?s List of Anti-Gunners | Second Amendment Check

Eli Wallach? On the Brady Campaign?? Eastwood should have drilled him in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.:):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Levi's and Wrangler have both really thinned out the material they use. I was shocked by the Wranglers I got from Amazon a month ago. I even ordered the Rugged Wear version.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    IMO, no they didn't respectfully ask. They have clearly chosen a side, actively donated and helped pursue anti-gun legislation. That's not respectfully asking or taking a neutral position.

Here is the NRA list of other companies that have chosen a side. NRA?s List of Anti-Gunners | Second Amendment Check

Hmmm, looking at the same list that Levi's is on, hope no one uses Sprint phones, watches TV from Time Warner, or buys a Hallmark greeting card.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Levi's and Wrangler have both really thinned out the material they use. I was shocked by the Wranglers I got from Amazon a month ago. I even ordered the Rugged Wear version.

I've noticed that too. Levi's doesn't have the quality it used to.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nope, nope and nope.

Noting that Denny simply said "TV," Time Warner goes MUCH further than that. You may not know it, but you've probably partaken in their products....over, and over, and over again.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    A company having a stance on firearms is no different then a person having a stance on firearms. They only can ask you to leave. Will I go out of my way to avoid every company that has a stance? No, avoiding all companies is unrealistic for my lifestyle (well actually my wifes, I go where ever she wants me to go, except I had to put my foot down when that fat ant gun cow amy schumer came to town ). Normally If I know their anti firearms stance and and there is a comparable store close buy I choose the later.

Honestly are you all not shopping on Amazon cause Jeff Bezos stated he doesnt want firearm parts sold on his site.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    A company having a stance on firearms is no different then a person having a stance on firearms. They only can ask you to leave. Will I go out of my way to avoid every company that has a stance? No, avoiding all companies is unrealistic for my lifestyle (well actually my wifes, I go where ever she wants me to go, except I had to put my foot down when that fat ant gun cow amy schumer came to town ). Normally If I know their anti firearms stance and and there is a comparable store close buy I choose the later.

Honestly are you all not shopping on Amazon cause Jeff Bezos stated he doesnt want firearm parts sold on his site.

And yet firearms parts are still sold on Amazon.

Thankfully Indiana law is very clear on businesses that doesn't like guns. If they ask you to leave, you leave regardless and if you don't, they call the cops. The thing is that if we all properly conceal our guns, there's no point. Does anyone here ever look at the no gun signs at AMC and say, they're never gonna watch a movie here? Or Chipotle or Panera?

Top Bottom