Guns not welcome at Levi's stores for safety reasons.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yes. And thier outlet mall stores are insanely overpriced. Used to buy them at a discount athletic store here in town. $30/pair. Reasonable.

Went to to the outlet mall with my gf at the time. This supposedly discount factory store was selling them almost double what I normally paid, some even "minor irregulars". ($50)

then I found $15 wranglers were just as good. Screw them.

They're all less than a buck a pound at Goodwill Outlet... that's where I found my last five pair of jeans (3 of which were Levi's) , and I'm not easy to fit, being taller than the average bear. It was a great price for jeans in good condition... but, like others, I hadn't bought new Levi's in over 20 years due to their anti proclivities... I've since learned their design doesn't work well with my EDC, so they don't get worn often.

jettlag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Flowery Branch
    I also wrote to them, but liberals don't give one D**n what you think, Waffle House down here has the same policy, I just ignore it, my 2nd amendment right does NOT end at their door way.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Vote with your wallet. I ate at Chipolte everyday for lunch for years but the day they caved to the "moms" I sent a letter to corporate. I got back a reply if I was not a on duty officer I should leave my gun in my car. The next day I went to lunch and told the manager (who I had become friends with) that I would not be coming back to eat ever again and why. He actually teared up and said he respected me for standing by my principles. I literally spent a few $K a year a Chipotle.

Have not spent a cent at a chipotle since.

Karl Fairburne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2018
    Loveland
    But it's okay for dead beats, drug addicts, and illegals to come into the stores. By the way. When is the mother of all earthquakes due to take place in California?

Top Bottom