• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    The Democrats do seem to have more of a lock step vote than the Republicans.

I don't believe that. We (Dems) are no more cohesive as a party than the GOP.
    I would venture to say it is because we were not in lock step, that Hillary was pushed forward as the nom and eventually defeated. Clinton and DWS screwed over the party when they screwed Sanders.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't believe that. We (Dems) are no more cohesive as a party than the GOP.
    I would venture to say it is because we were not in lock step, that Hillary was pushed forward as the nom and eventually defeated. Clinton and DWS screwed over the party when they screwed Sanders.
    I am talking about congress, while you seem to be talking about the larger party.

x72821

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2017
    Bloomington
    Does anyone think this is actually going to pass. I know it was reintroduced this year, but just like the last one, as I understand it the bill has not left committee and has not been scheduled for any debate.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Does anyone think this is actually going to pass. I know it was reintroduced this year, but just like the last one, as I understand it the bill has not left committee and has not been scheduled for any debate.

It appears to be dying in committee.

Is it just me, or did this lose steam about the same time the ATF was talking about removing suppressors from the regulations? Oh, and now crickets from the ATF. Go figure.

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Donnelly will follow the party line. Just like my idiot rep Visclosky
    the auto letter I got he tried to act as if he was pro gun.
    The way it was worded didn't make feel that he wasn't going to say yes if and when a vote would come.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    If the NRA gets this law passed I am re-upping my membership. I know a few people that got the appropriate FFL licences to manufacture suppressors in anticipation of this bill being passed and they have been left out to dry so far.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

Thanks, for the update .....

Keeping my eye on this thread .....

well good news and bad news!

GOOD NEWS! up to 150 co sponsors in the house including 4 democrats (stalled at 16 in the senate)

now the bad news
    JTscribe's post last week happened the day before "Bernie's guy" shot Rep. Scalise, the share act was supposed to go up for debate on the 14th(the same day the shooting happened) and has been postponed and as of yet, hasn't been rescheduled

mgdiaz1993

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    I'm hopeful. It's garnered a lot of support and has a republican controlled house/senate to get through. The timing of that shooting was super unfortunate.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Problem with Waiting on the Hearing Protection Act… |
    The Problem with Waiting on the Hearing Protection Act…

[h=4]Let’s assume they pass the Act tomorrow with flying colors.[/h]The demand for suppressors will be tremendous. People excitedly buying anything they can get their hands on – like first time mothers at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving.
    [h=4]With so much demand – what will that do to supply?[/h]It means the same suppressor you didn’t want to wait a year for your stamp on…now you’ll now wait a year just to have in your hand.
    [h=4]With so much demand, what will that do to prices?[/h]Manufacturers will raise prices to meet what the public are asking for.
    So the same suppressor you didn’t want to wait a year for your stamp on…now you’ll now wait a year just to have in your hand…

Top Bottom