• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HuntertownArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indiana
    Ok then I appologize for misreading what you said. I do agree with you though that many many other issues need to be addressed by hta before we should take them serious. How many of these confessional "we ****ed up" posts are they up to now? Three that I can recall. More promises. No results. We will see if this time it's for real. Only time will tell.
    i advocated for this company many times and went to bat for them and feel like I was suckered and help to sucker others to who I recommended their products to. It's gonna take a lot for me to come back to the table
    You can shoot me an email so I can address your questions. I am doing what I can to help everyone who contacts me but I can't do anything about an issue that isn't brought to my attention. Just curious, what level of decibel reduction would be acceptable for you?

HuntertownArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indiana
    HTA 7.62 AK was my very first suppressor, I purchased 6 others afterwards, none is from HTA.

Saying your customer service is non-existence is an understatement. I hope this is not the case, this time.

by the way, does "Ted" still work there?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class-iii-nfa/383911-huntertown-arms-finally-spoke-up-2.html

Ted does not work here anymore. Since I've started in January response to an inquiry is 1-2 business days if not the same day. Upgrade turnarounds have also been greatly reduced. If anyone has an issue that has gone unanswered, please send me an email. I will get back with you as soon as I can and work to arrive at a solution.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Pm me your email address, looks like INGO website doesn't have a feature to keep a record of emails sent through its site.

HuntertownArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indiana
    Pm me your email address, looks like INGO website doesn't have a feature to keep a record of emails sent through its site.

Unfortunately I am unable to reply to PMs due to post count, but I can read them. Please PM me your email and I will get with you shortly. Sorry for the hassle.

dccrpet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    I have a Guardian 22. Its not that quite. I shot a silencer co, which cost 3x times the amount. I will never go cheap again on a silencer. The most quite i have ever shot was a integrated silencer on a 10/22 platform. John Norell out of Arkansas. Shot HV ammo & it was more quite that my Huntertown Arms with subsonic.

Stedyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2016
    Brewer
    Greetings to INGowners forum. This message is intended for HTA directly; I have sent in my Kestrel 7.62AK suppressor for the warranty factory cleaning and check for $16. You received my can and copy of form 4 on March 11th signed by J. Elliot. I have left a message on your voicemail and have sent a few emails all with no replies. Can you please inform me when I can expect my suppressor to be returned from cleaning?

Thanks,

Stedyone
    Brewer,ME

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Stedyone did you ever get a call back? I have a Kestrel that needs a cleaning but don't know if I want to deal with this?

HuntertownArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indiana
    Greetings to INGowners forum. This message is intended for HTA directly; I have sent in my Kestrel 7.62AK suppressor for the warranty factory cleaning and check for $16. You received my can and copy of form 4 on March 11th signed by J. Elliot. I have left a message on your voicemail and have sent a few emails all with no replies. Can you please inform me when I can expect my suppressor to be returned from cleaning?

Thanks,

Stedyone
    Brewer,ME

Hi Tom,
    We have record of one email from you, which was responded to saying to expect your suppressor this week. This was prior to the 14 business days we quoted to inform you of time frame for shipment. I see that your suppressor was delivered, today. If you need anything from us, don't hesitate to shoot me an email directly.

Thanks

HuntertownArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indiana
    Stedyone did you ever get a call back? I have a Kestrel that needs a cleaning but don't know if I want to deal with this?

If you would like to send your suppressor in for a cleaning just shoot us an email and I will provide instructions and an RMA number to return it. We will ship it back to you in 10-14 business days.

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I will drop you a email for sure and send it off lets try it out. What is your email? or would you prefer I go threw your website?

Top Bottom