I hope we get to see some riots on tv ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    UpDate .I hope we get to see some riots on tv ... UpDate

... what is it the George Carlin said .. oh yeah , extreme human behavior .
    He found it entertaining too .

22 Facts Reflecting The Demise Of California

Hollywood_Chainsaw_Hookers.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

California’s Future -

Tahrir square protest: Thousands clash with police in Egypt and Lebanon | Mail Online

protests were a 'day of revolution against torture, poverty, corruption and unemployment.'

article-1350459-0CE812DA000005DC-40_634x418.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    With all due respect, sir, I hope we don't. I still have family, friends, and customers of my business there. While I am an ex-pat Californian that got the heck out of there, I wish NO ill on the people that are still there. It may come to them, I grant - but I take no joy in it.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    California is like a small country. It's more important than some small countries. Economically speaking.

It wont be pretty for anyone. The rest of the country will prop it up for a while until we're all just as weak.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    California, if compared as a "country" is the 11th largest economy in the world if I remember correctly. Anyone notice that the places failing and begging for bankruptcy are the Libtard centers? So much for being "highly educated" and "smarter" than the rest of us....Yes, stupid should hurt, but only if it isn't the rest of us that feel the pain while the stupid get bailed out. I have actually hoped for a LONG time that cali would just fall off and sink or float away creating a tsunami that travels all the way around destroying the east coast. Wishful thinking I know, but still makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside to dream about.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    States and large cities will be the next round of "too big to fail" Federal bailouts. We all will get to fund, via our Fed tax dollars, the fiscal folly of places like California.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    States and large cities will be the next round of "too big to fail" Federal bailouts. We all will get to fund, via our Fed tax dollars, the fiscal folly of places like California.

My guess is that if we do, states such as Texas will likely request to secede from the Union and become their own country (again).

I don't see them jumping up and down to help bail out California.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    There is no reason the feds should volunteer our tax dollars to the irresponsible tards in CA! They screwed up, THEY fix it, plain and simple. I'm so tired of seeing my tax dollars used to fix the errors of ass-hats that would screw up a McDonalds cash register. IF anything, there should be an incentive to those states that haven't screwed up!

-MColford

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    It may well wind up being the reason used to establish marshal law. I mean if riots break out there, then the feds use our money to bail them out and riots break out elsewhere due to cali continuing in the same manner only with OUR money.....I hope it happens quickly so we can take our country back.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    CA is a welfare state. I was stationed there twice while in the military. That state deserves to go down. Maybe it would serve as a lesson to the other states. I don't want to see people suffer but if any state deserves to disintegrate due to financial irresponsibility and social depravity it is most defiantly CA.

Top Bottom