Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My friend is going to be in town, she wants to met in Indy for dinner and then the comedy club. I do not know Indy for crap, so I'm defiantly not going that way now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    My friend is going to be in town, she wants to met in Indy for dinner and then the comedy club. I do not know Indy for crap, so I'm defiantly not going that way now.

You got a youtube account?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MQtPl5t2ik[/ame]

You have to be registered, and above the age of 18, no issues.

This video is incredibly violent, but shows the nature of the 'hood' and certainly what you can expect in Indy and Black Expo.

I wonder why these Asians were singled out? Easy victims? :dunno:

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    a crock of crap, that caucasians would never get away with having. just like black history month.

i dont want a white event, or white history month, but i dont think its right that i couldnt have one if i did want one without people calling me a racist, which isnt true.

we need to have AMERICAN history month where ALL colors are proud to be americans and learn about America for a change. where we are tought equality. The lack of patriotism in this country is sickening.

Imo....Every day/week/month is an american history event. :patriot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    you know how when people sometimes see a minority, and then they are overly nice to them because they dont want the minority to think they are racist?? well, yeah, thats what all the news organizations and city officials do to black expo.

I wonder if those fine city officials will be in attendance after dusk. Or at all.

I rarely get to Indy, but I think I'll pass. Maybe I'll hit up the white expo when it comes around...

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I wonder if that downtown Steak and Shake is going to close early once again. They made a big stink about it last year, but the owner justified his decision very well--the black expo attendees--just loitering in and around the restarant, no tips when they did buy food and drink and the intimidations of the regular customers----so why not do your annual maintenance when you are not going to be making any money.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    As someone in the military i always try to see through color as most people try to do, but events like this I feel really try to bring us back to the segregation times.

Oh well i'll be supporting Proud to be an American Day as i do every day.:patriot:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I think its a racist event but IF the adults who go and manage to act in civil manor I dont really care. Its the after hours and the typical black communities habit of not teaching the youth how to act in public. THEN screaming racism when the cops have to crack down to stop the near rioting and violence that will happen. Anyone want to take a stroll down circle center mall at closing time??
    Call me a racist but the proof is in front of you at EACH AND EVERY one of these hate whitey rallys.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I plan on staying home and staying out of trouble. I work downtown and am passing up an opportunity for some much needed overtime to avoid being around the mess. I goofed a few years ago, didn't realize that it was going on that weekend and worked on Saturday. I took the bus downtown and it took me three hours to get out of downtown to go home. There was a shooting on Washington St. by the Capitol Building, just 1 block from where I was working. I am not prejudiced, I have many very dear black friends and at one time was dating a black girl, but this just brings together some of the worst elements in our society. :pimp:

Glock19Dude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How is the Black Expo and their special license plates not racist??? We all know damn well if there was a White Expo and we had license plates for that we would be called racist and then Al Sharpton would show up. I just don't get it??? In Lafayette we had a Hispanic Pride festival earlier this year, how come there is no White Pride festival or expo? Oh yeah, because that would be racist.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    "Indiana Black Expo generates $38 million for the city."

Always follow the money and you'll get your answer. :rolleyes:

at a cost of losing alot of money from people and orgnizations that would normaly spend money dowtown.

The black expo is here to make the black reverends happy.

What other city event has is such a drain on the city resources?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom